What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Official Conference Tournaments Thread

ahoelsken

With Northern Iowa getting drubbed by Drake at the under four in that game, I figured it was time for one of these for this year. Bid thief possibilities in the MWC and MVC already-What happens with bubbler Utah State? Who takes the #1 in the East if San Diego State loses? Is Northern Iowa a lock?

Auto Bids:
MWC-Utah State
MVC-Bradley
OVC-Belmont
Big South-Winthrop
Atlantic Sun-Liberty

Last edited:
Northern Iowa peaked a month ago. If they don't come back in 2H, I don't know who I like from the MVC this year. Maybe Loyola-Chicago would be fun to see in the Dance again?

Northern Iowa peaked a month ago. If they don't come back in 2H, I don't know who I like from the MVC this year. Maybe Loyola-Chicago would be fun to see in the Dance again?

They lost by 20. Big question with them is do they have enough to make the field? I'm not sure.....Their best W is the one over us isn't it?

They lost by 20. Big question with them is do they have enough to make the field? I'm not sure.....Their best W is the one over us isn't it?
I think they're done. Would have been one thing to lose in the MVC final. Can't lose in the 1st round of a mid-major tourney unless you've got a resume like the Zags or something.

I think they're done. Would have been one thing to lose in the MVC final. Can't lose in the 1st round of a mid-major tourney unless you've got a resume like the Zags or something.

I tend to agree-they've got the win here and the win over South Carolina. N-I-T.

San Diego State sleepwalking through another MWC tournament game. Boise up 14 with 5 to play in the first half.

They probably did. They're not going to be able to get away with the types of slow starts they've had the last two days when they get a power 7 opponent in the 2nd round of the dance.
That’s likely true. I wonder if their issue is that they know they’re much better than the field and start slow because their opponents care more than they do at tip.

Utah State gets the MWC's auto bid on a 3 with just a few seconds on the clock and Flynn's half court 3-pointer just rimmed out. Bilas pointed out that this might actually be a good thing for SDSU because it will drop them to a 2-seed which will keep them in the West region, whereas if they if they ended up as a 1-seed they likely would've gotten shipped off to the East or South regions since Gonzaga will get the 1 seed in the West region.

Utah State gets the MWC's auto bid on a 3 with just a few seconds on the clock and Flynn's half court 3-pointer just rimmed out. Bilas pointed out that this might actually be a good thing for SDSU because it will drop them to a 2-seed which will keep them in the West region, whereas if they if they ended up as a 1-seed they likely would've gotten shipped off to the East or South regions since Gonzaga will get the 1 seed in the West region.

They were headed East had they won the MWC. **** Bailer will be the South #1. Dayton is the team that deserves the fourth number one in my mind.

USU scares me. Most of the bracket dudes have them as a 10 right now......so its not out of the question we get them in Round 1. Merrill is a really good guard and that big they have is a ****ing animal.

Since I'm quoting you.........I never thought we'd see the day where losing to North Carolina was a bad thing. Oh, wait.......

Back