What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Recruiting rankings

Where does CU finish in 2020 recruiting rankings

• Total voters

Unleash Hell

We are currently sitting at #29 nationally, #4 in the Pac 12 and #1 in the South.
Have two more spots to fill. Might lose a couple current commits, but could replace those with better equal or nothing. Where do you think we will finish in the 2020 recruiting rankings?

Your first mistake is assuming Allbuffers can count.

giphy.gif

Just looking at the first 50 on 247s, 16 of the 21 teams behind us have a higher average player rating, with anywhere from 10 to 24 current recruits. Some of those teams will pass us. I think middle to late 30s should be the expectation.

Just looking at the first 50 on 247s, 16 of the 21 teams behind us have a higher average player rating, with anywhere from 10 to 24 current recruits. Some of those teams will pass us. I think middle to late 30s should be the expectation.

Our average will rise, potentially significantly, if things go as expected with additions and subtractions. High 20s will be the finish.

Our average will rise, potentially significantly, if things go as expected with additions and subtractions. High 20s will be the finish.
I will gladly take a positive Duffman response like that any day!!! I see now how the SEC makes the PAC look like a JV league in recruiting, with the idea that upgrading or over-signing is part of the business of big boy football. Tucker is who he said he was.

I admittedly haven't used the calculator to add in Harris, Ivey, and Wright while deleting someone lower. However, all but two teams ahead of us have average player ratings above .87, while 11 of those behind us but with a current average above us have 9 or more recruits left for their classes, assuming all can go to 25. You could be right, but off the top of my head doesn't seem to add up.

I admittedly haven't used the calculator to add in Harris, Ivey, and Wright while deleting someone lower. However, all but two teams ahead of us have average player ratings above .87, while 11 of those behind us but with a current average above us have 9 or more recruits left for their classes, assuming all can go to 25. You could be right, but off the top of my head doesn't seem to add up.

The movements are not as sharp as you would think once everything shakes out. Some teams finish strong, but most just maintain or fill the last few spots with reaches.

I did this morning and Harris and Wright bumped us to 23rd currently, something like 207-208 I forget. It’s all fluid as Duff and even I said 25-30 is the most likely position.

I’d be shocked if we were top 30. Our class is pretty much full, and a lot of teams still have a good amount of spots to fill. Utah is a great example. I would be very surprised if they didn’t pass us when it’s all set and done.

For 51 years I’ve been saying “said and done”.

Please tell me that set is a typo.

SAID AND DONE is the correct usage, your 51 years of use were proper

Origin of After All is Said and Done
According to the American Heritage Dictionary of Idioms, the first written recording of this phrase was in 1560. There is no reference, however, to who wrote it. We do know that Aesop, a Greek slave (ca. ... The translated phrase was, After all is said and done, more is said than done.

Back