What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

@CSU: W (duh)
FSU: W (Tedford is gone)
@A&M: L
UO: M (UO loses a lot, but they seem to be back to reloading)
@UofA: W (Not scared of Sumlin and no more Tate)
UCLA: W (Not scared of Kelly)
ASU: W (Not scared of Edwards, especially at home)
@USC: W (we are going to win this year, damnit)
WSU: W (No more pirate)
@Furd: W (Trees lose quite a bit of what was a mediocre team)
@UW: L (Peterson is a big loss, but I don't think there will take much of a step back with Lake)
Utah: M (Utah is always going to be physical, but the Utes lose A TON of talent)

Assuming Lewis (or whoever is the starter at QB) is an average QB...

CSU: W
FSU: W
UO: L
@UA: W (the curse is gone)
UCLA: W (very close)
ASU: L (man crush on their QB)
@USC: L - sigh.
WSU: L (closer than it has been for a while)
@Furd: L (close)
@UW: L (never been close @ UW)
Utah: L (close)

Man, that end of the season slate is rough. I just typed out a slightly bad luck Macintyre season. Going to be hard to still be in love with Tucker after this, but let's hope he's got some aces up his sleeve.

Stanford has not been one of the most physical teams in the conference for a few years now.
Yup. Bryce Love's last year was a big change for them. They've recruited well, but even if they have hit on guys they will probably be thin this year with all the transfers out.

Man, that end of the season slate is rough. I just typed out a slightly bad luck Macintyre season. Going to be hard to still be in love with Tucker after this, but let's hope he's got some aces up his sleeve.
We almost beat Udub in Seattle last time we were there

@ CSU: W Will be closer than we would have liked however. 1-0

Fresno St. W 2-0

@ A&M L Aggies are beatable, but we fall just short. 2-1

Oregon L Ducks are getting close to being back to playoff contender. Defense will be scary. 2-2

@Arizona W Having a bye before a road Friday night game is huge! 3-2

UCLA W Home team wins for 6th straight year. 4-2

Arizona St. W Buffs win 3rd straight vs Devils. 5-2

@USC L I have been picking the Buffs to win this game every year for the last 3 or 4 years. Maybe picking against them is the key. 5-3

Wazzu W New coach, less potent offense. Buffs get bowl eligible! 6-3

@Stanford L I expect Furd to rebound next year. 6-4

@ Washington L Huskies get even from 2019vs Buffs 6-5

Utah W Utah loses a lot, should be well polished by end of season. Buffs win a good one. 7-5

ok, should say we had a good chance to win the game late. That was one we really should have won
I was certainly frustrated by that loss. Which is better than feeling nothing but depression, but Seattle is bad for the buffs. It always has been.

CU with a new QB will make it tougher early I predict, but I hope:

Fresno State: W
@ A&M: L
Oregon: L
@ Arizona: W
UCLA: W
ASU: L
@ USC: L
Wazzu: W
@ Stanford: L
@ Washington: L
Utah: W

Let it be known: Darth Snow believes we got ourselves a 4 win team

Overall a manageable schedule. Utah loses a lot. I really hope we can win that one. We should be able to cover the tight end by then.

Holy yikes

Looking around the conference, no one really stands out as having a really soft schedule, but Washington seems to have the hardest conference road schedule:

@ Oregon
@ Utah
@ Cal
@ USC
@ Wazzu

thats-just-like-your-opinion-man_1_.jpg

Back