What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

torero

Small Guards don't get drafted early
Club Member
The First four is underway.

Texas Southern wins the first 16-16 game.

Wichita St and Drake have combined to score 32 points in the first 16 minutes, Wichita leads 21-11 at the under 4. Fire Tad?

Shockers with a small cushion. I can't say I'm surprised, but I thought Drake had a good opportunity to pull a little upset here.

42 - 39 WSU with 7+ minutes lest

Good start to the March madness betting with drake -2.5. Stupid turnover near the end

UCLA not representing the Pac very well right now.

Edit: But they are now.

Edit: But after taking the lead finally MSU made a run. Good game. I’m pulling for UCLA.

Last edited:
Drake signed coach DeVries to an 8 tear deal yesterday, and beat wichita in the play in game today for their 1st tournament iwin 50 years.

Last edited:
the time of year you root for the PAC! So many national pundits picked MSU to sweet 16. Go UCLA. If we can get 2 sweet 16 teams that would be incredible for the conference!

You can root for Andy Enfield and Dana Altman. I won't be. **** them both. If its UCLA and CU in the sweet 16, I'm all for that.

The TV talking heads know exactly nothing about Pac 12 basketball.

Barkley and the boys had an hour and a half to kill on TBS before the UCLA game. They spoke about the game as if MSU was some sort of force, "what can UCLA do to stay in this game?", etc. Yes, UCLA stepped on their dicks at the end of the season, but at one point they were looking like Pac 12 champions. Their late losses were close and against the best teams in the Pac--at CU, at Oregon, vs. USC. They're a good team with sweet sixteen potential if they play like they did early in the Pac 12 season.

Back