What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 MBB Coach Carousel

School: Out / In

American University Eagles:
Mike Brennan /
Arkansas State Red Wolves: Mike Balado / Bryan Hodgson
Army Black Knights: Jimmy Allen / Kevin Kuwik
Austin Peay Governors: Nate James / Corey Gipson
Bowling Green Falcons: Michael Huger / Todd Simon
Bucknell Bison: Nathan Davis / John Griffin III
Buffalo Bulls: Jim Whitesell / George Halcovage III
California Golden Bears: Mark Fox / Mark Madsen
Cal State Northridge Matadors: Trent Johnson /
Coppin State Eagles: Juan Dixon /
East Tennessee State Buccaneers:Desmond Oliver / Brooks Savage
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights: Tobin Anderson / Jack Castleberry
George Mason Patriots: Kim English / Tony Skinn
Georgetown Hoyas: Patrick Ewing / Ed Cooley
Georgia Southern Eagles: Brian Burg / Charlie Henry
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: Josh Pastner / Damon Stoudamire
Green Bay Phoenix: Will Ryan / Sundance Wicks
High Point Panthers: GG Smith / Alan Huss
Holy Cross Crusaders: Brett Nelson / Dave Paulsen
Idaho Vandals: Zac Claus / Alex Pribble
Iona Gaels: Rick Pitino / Tobin Anderson
Kennesaw State Owls: Amir Abdur-Rahim /
Lafayette Leopards: Mike Jordan / Mike McGarvey
Manhattan Jaspers: Steve Masiello / John Gallagher
McNeese Cowboys: John Aiken / Will Wade
New Hampshire: Bill Herrion /
NJIT Highlanders: Brian Kennedy /
New Mexico State Aggies: Greg Heiar / Jason Hooten
North Carolina A&T Aggies: Phillip Shumpert (interim) /
North Texas Mean Green: Grant McCasland /
Northwestern State Demons: Corey Gipson / Rick Cabrera
Notre Dame Fighting Irish: Mike Brey / Micah Shrewsberry
Ole Miss Rebels: Kermit Davis / Chris Beard
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles: Paul Mills / Russell Springmann
Penn State Nittany Lions: Micah Shrewsberry / Mike Rhoades
Providence Friars: Ed Cooley / Kim English
St. John's Red Storm: Mike Anderson / Rick Pitino
Sam Houston Bearkats: Jason Hooten /
South Florida Bulls: Brian Gregory / Amir Abdur-Rahim
Southern Jaguars: Sean Woods / Kevin Johnson
Southern Utah Thunderbirds: Todd Simon /
Syracuse Orange: Jim Boeheim / Adrian Autry
Temple Owls: Aaron McKie / Adam Fisher
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Islanders:Steve Lutz /
Texas Longhorns: Chris Beard / Rodney Terry
Texas Tech Red Raiders: Mark Adams / Grant McCasland
UT Arlington Mavericks: Greg Young / K.T. Turner
Utah State Aggies: Ryan Odom /
Utah Valley Wolverines: Mark Madsen /
VCU Rams: Mike Rhoades / Ryan Odom
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: Rick Stansbury / Steve Lutz
Wichita State Shockers: Isaac Brown / Paul Mills
Wofford Terriers: Jay McAuley / Dwight Perry

I'm still pretty shocked that Ole Miss hired Chris Beard. Elite coach goes without saying, but it's an insane level of DGAF to hire him into a Power 6 job without the rehab assignment to let things cool off with time & distance.

Last edited:
I'm still pretty shocked that Ole Miss hired Chris Beard. Elite coach goes without saying, but it's an insane of DGAF to hire him into a Power 6 job without the rehab assignment to let things cool off with time & distance.
Win at all cost mindset. Something I will never agree with but I guess culture in the southern is just different

I was going to say, when your competition keeps players on a team involved in a murder hiring someone with domestic assault in their background can get slid under the rug pretty easily.
And yes this statement is such a sad reality of where our society is and makes me appreciate Tad so much more.

The game is as a whole is worse with Huggins in it. But he’s obviously fighting some demons right now and this had to happen.

Huggins is a great coach. The game will miss him. But the dude seems to be struggling to keep his sh!t together. Not the norm to go off the deep end when pushing 70. Looks like he needs help.
Coaches of his era got away with everything back in the day. Does not work that way anymore. Bob Devaney was drunk in downtown Lincoln almost every night, no cop ever put him in jail.
So much privilege pissed away

Coaches of his era got away with everything back in the day. Does not work that way anymore. Bob Devaney was drunk in downtown Lincoln almost every night, no cop ever put him in jail.
So much privilege pissed away
Blowing a .210 is approaching amazing in that he was able to walk to the car and get the door open. It is far beyond irresponsible. That’s hazard to the community realm.

I still don’t understand why rich people don’t just take Uber Black when going out. I take Uber to dinner if I believe I’ll end up having more than 2 drinks.

Blowing a .210 is approaching amazing in that he was able to walk to the car and get the door open. It is far beyond irresponsible. That’s hazard to the community realm.

I still don’t understand why rich people don’t just take Uber Black when going out. I take Uber to dinner if I believe I’ll end up having more than 2 drinks.

Same here, if I'm driving when we go out I won't have more than 2, and only 2 if it's a beer that's not too high in ABV just because I don't want to risk being in that grey area even if I feel fine to drive. And If I'm gonna meet people out somewhere I'll just take an Uber so I don't have to play the game of well, should I stay and have another or not.This way I don't have to worry about how many I've had and where I'll be over the limit.

The cop asked him 10 times where he was. He never got it right. He guessed Columbus OH repeatedly. He also showed them a Burger King receipt from 28 miles away.

Dude got VERY lucky.

Wow. I'm all for standing up for your dad, but that makes me worry for her and what she's been socialized to think of as normal.
Yeah, that's like a 12 pack in 4 hours for a 200 lb man. I've certainly had a point in my life where being out on most weekends could amount to a beer every 20 minutes for a few hours on end; but even then I would have known better than to get behind the wheel, and I would have been fully aware that I was purposely trying to get, and stay very drunk.

1687614410371.png

Dude, it's West Virginia.
Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by The Office

Back