What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 AllBuffs FB Ticket Raffle Volunteer Help!

Hugegroove

Club Member
Club Member
As many of you know, I've been doing the All Buffs ticket raffle for a very long time. However, it's time to pass the torch to someone younger than me. That covers just about everyone who posts here. I have to say, it's been a lot of fun. From over the years going to Sackys house and drawing golf balls out of the hopper with the entree name written on the golf balls then posting the picture of the winning golf ball to AllBuffs. To the current system of using a name picker software to determine the winners. I can also tell you it will cost the volunteer about 6 - 8 hours a season to perform the raffle. Maybe less. I am more than willing to train whoever steps forward to do this. The spread sheets, schedules, T's and Cs, contact info is already in place. We can meet at a restaurant or bar of your choosing. I'll bring my laptop and we would be done in less than a hour. I'll even by lunch and the beer!

Thanks for your time!
GO BUFFS!!
Huge

Last edited:
Back