What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 CA K Cole Becker (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

9478356_c52e8929fc0f45cb98f1eb71b63af684.jpg

Rocklin HS (Rocklin, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/colebecker01
Instagram:

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 215
40:

247s rating: 2* - 77 grade; #14 K
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 2* - 5.3rr; unranked K

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8089 rating / #11 K / #2115 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Iowa State, Rice

#4 on Chris Sailer
Cole is a big time high school kicking prospect. He is big, tall, strong and athletic. Cole does a fantastic job on field goal. He gets the ball up quickly off the ground and easily has 60+ yard range. His kickoffs are phenomenal, top 2 in this class. He drives the ball 70+ yards with 4.1+ hang time. Cole also has the size and athleticism to develop as a punter. There is tremendous upside here. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Cole. He has NFL type talent. Look for him to dominate his senior season picking up multiple scholarship offers along the way. He is a fine young man that is always a great pleasure to work with. Don't wait, he wont last. OFFER NOW!!! Huge pick up for Iowa State.

A good kicker is such a weapon. I was watching the LSU Florida game this weekend and at the end of the game they had both kickers coming out confidently for field goals over 55 yards. Pretty freaking crazy and a very important weapon if you have that sort of kicker.

A good kicker is such a weapon. I was watching the LSU Florida game this weekend and at the end of the game they had both kickers coming out confidently for field goals over 55 yards. Pretty freaking crazy and a very important weapon if you have that sort of kicker.
I absolutely agree with this. If you have a guy who you feel confident in from inside 50 yards, it opens up a lot of your playbook. So many things you can do. Having a great punter is also a tremendous advantage. If you know you can pin the other team inside the 20 every time, you have more options.

I absolutely agree with this. If you have a guy who you feel confident in from inside 50 yards, it opens up a lot of your playbook. So many things you can do. Having a great punter is also a tremendous advantage. If you know you can pin the other team inside the 20 every time, you have more options.
And if this guy has as big a leg as advertised it is also a big advantage to have a kick-off guy who can consistently put the ball through the end zone both home and away it takes away the potential for the opponent to take momentum and field position with a big return.

Back