What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 CA WDE Kaleb Elarms-Orr (Signed to Cal)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

thumbnail.jpg

Moreau Catholic HS (Hayward, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ka1ebelarmsorr_
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kjeoo/

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 210
40:

247s rating: 4* - 91 grade; #17 WDE (#200 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 80 grade; #28 OLB
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; #39 WDE

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8877 rating / #27 WDE / #377 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Air Force, Arizona, Boise State, Cal, Colorado State, Fresno State, Hawaii, Kansas, Navy, Nevada, SDSU, San Jose State, UNLV, Utah State, Washington State

Last edited:
I hope this is insightful. Some good stuff from Elarms-Orr.

Chase, your recruiting coverage has been spectacular! Thank you for painting such vivid pictures for us.

I have been chopping it up with (head) coach (Karl) Dorrell a lot, too. He is always making it known that I am wanted at CU and that I could make a big impact at CU and play very early. Coach Dorrell has a good history. When he was the head coach at UCLA, they went to a bowl game five straight years. He coached in the NFL for a long time, too, so he has a lot of connections. I like Colorado a lot.

Back