What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 CO CB Al Ashford (Signed to Wisconsin)

You know, the normal recruiting failures we're doing this cycle.
This was strange, though. He posted all of his schools he was considering a couple hours prior to his commitment and Wisconsin wasn't included, and according to 247, he didn't even have an offer from them until that day. Not only that, but Adam from 247 said he was confident CU was the choice, but Kansas State was the program making a late push. Wisconsin seemingly offered in the 11th hour and Ashford jumped on it immediately. It was a really strange sequence of events.

This was strange, though. He posted all of his schools he was considering a couple hours prior to his commitment and Wisconsin wasn't included, and according to 247, he didn't even have an offer from them until that day. Not only that, but Adam from 247 said he was confident CU was the choice, but Kansas State was the program making a late push. Wisconsin seemingly offered in the 11th hour and Ashford jumped on it immediately. It was a really strange sequence of events.
TBF, getting a Wisconsin offer to play for Jim Leonhard is a really big offer.

Yeah, I agree...it was odd. I'm just in a dark place regarding recruiting and the perceived projection of our program. Watching them actually compete would likely help my view.

Yeah, I agree...it was odd. I'm just in a dark place regarding recruiting and the perceived projection of our program. Watching them actually compete would likely help my view.
Yeah, in hindsight, perhaps you should have married a Buckeye or a Tiger. 😎

1600364372114.gif

Yeah, in hindsight, perhaps you should have married a Buckeye or a Tiger. 😎

View attachment 39418
Ha! Nah. Fortunately, her alma mater's sports performance was not a prerequisite during the decision phase. I was looking for someone SMART! CU undergrad, CU med school... Plus, she's awesome. I did just fine. I am questioning why I hang around you guys so much, though!

High School ratings and offers are irrelevant when this kid put it on tape in 2022 at Wisconsin. .

But, given the attraction that CP has here to cornerbacks everywhere, that tape would have to be really good to get a CU offer now.

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

Back