What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR Edge Arden Walker (Committed to COLORADO)

The ironic thing is that Walker is one of those guys who might have been convinced to come to CU had Dorrell not been such a worthless lump of goo. If Dorrell had managed to not suck just a little, he might have gotten Walker, kept guys like Gonzales and Blackmon and managed to keep his job in the process.

The ironic thing is that Walker is one of those guys who might have been convinced to come to CU had Dorrell not been such a worthless lump of goo. If Dorrell had managed to not suck just a little, he might have gotten Walker, kept guys like Gonzales and Blackmon and managed to keep his job in the process.
Not Sure your brain is working. No thanks on any of the Dorrell talk not sucking. Glad he did, I'm fine with Prime and the recruits we've replaced them all with. Good luck to Gonzo and Candace Son in the NFL, Not Sure they'd be there had they stayed and played for KD and we still got Walker, guys like him will stay now if they're offered.

Apol’s in advance, but I’ll hcp by saying I did not watch any Mizzou games (in like forever…since last being in same conf)…but what is the big deal here. Is this our new level? Is he a game changer? Why the excitement…just want to understand if he’s a great fit, magic need or rain maker.

Not Sure your brain is working. No thanks on any of the Dorrell talk not sucking. Glad he did, I'm fine with Prime and the recruits we've replaced them all with. Good luck to Gonzo and Candace Son in the NFL, Not Sure they'd be there had they stayed and played for KD and we still got Walker, guys like him will stay now if they're offered.
Gonzales and Blackmon would have been drafted even if they stayed.

Edit: didn't realize this was a recruit thread

Apol’s in advance, but I’ll hcp by saying I did not watch any Mizzou games (in like forever…since last being in same conf)…but what is the big deal here. Is this our new level? Is he a game changer? Why the excitement…just want to understand if he’s a great fit, magic need or rain maker.
I would say we’ve gone from fcs level depth to sec level depth at one of the most important positions in the sport. I don’t know if he starts over what we’ve already brought in, but he’s a great rotational piece. Light years from where we have been.

I, for one, welcome our new English as a second language poster.

4 reasons people are excited:

1. He's a Colorado kid
2. He's a legacy
3. He would have have headlined our '21 class.
4. If he wasn't the starter for Mizzou come fall, he was a key piece of their rotation as a redshirt sophomore.

Tonight Show Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Back