Instagram:

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 250
40:

247s rating: 3* - 83 grade; #72 SDE
ESPN rating: 3*; unranked DT
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; #38 SDE

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8427 rating / #54 SDE / #887 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Boise State, Boston College, Colorado State, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Michigan, Michigan State, Missouri, Texas, UCLA, UNLV, Washington State, Wisconsin, FCS offer

Last edited:

__IowaBUFF__

Iowa builds good DL every single year. Coming from an Iowan though, I cannot imagine anybody leaving Colorado to play in the state I live in. Driving home from the ****braska game last month was about as hard as it gets.

The Ogre

Iowa builds good DL every single year. Coming from an Iowan though, I cannot imagine anybody leaving Colorado to play in the state I live in. Driving home from the ****braska game last month was about as hard as it gets.
The upside is that you were leaving ****braska.

SewallBeach

Not Built Like an Action Figure
Club Member

DE Arden Walker, Englewood (Colo.) Cherry Creek

A part of a strong contingent of Colorado-based attendees, Walker made his presence felt during the spirited one-on-one session. An agile defensive end with an intriguing frame, the 6-foot-4, 245-pound prospect looked comfortable with his hand on the ground and kept forward momentum through contact to gain ground. He has double-digit offers, including Colorado, Iowa and Wisconsin.