What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 CO TE Terrance Ferguson (Signed to Oregon)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

original.jpg

Heritage HS (Littleton, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tf3four
Instagram:

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 220
40:

247s rating: 3* - 86 grade; #22 TE
ESPN rating: 3*; unranked TE-Y
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.8rr; #22 TE

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9025 rating / #11 TE / #282 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State, LSU, Michigan State, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Oregon, Oregon State, Penn State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin

Last edited:
Some new offers for Ferguson include, Oklahoma State (Pinned offer atm), Tennessee, South Carolina, West Virginia, Washington, Florida, Wisconsin, ASU and Nebraska.

Safe to say he is a national recruit that CU should be making a priority for 2021.

His 2021 TE teammate, Erik Olsen, also received an Oklahoma State offer, but that appears to be his only one at the moment.

Realizing the competition is questionable, he does have the size, jumping ability, and soft hands to be a big time receiving threat at TE. The other stuff the position entails will take some time.

Offers are still rolling in. A&M, Iowa State, Oregon State, and Utah all offered this week.

Isn’t the all buff vernacular. meh. Better players available at the position. If you want to see in person 8am -10am. Sunday mornings at RCHS. You’ll see half of the D1 and other great players on any given Sunday

I assume you are watching Olsen blow up. He’s flat out better. Would take both. Hart, helm 0lsen Ferguson in that order

I agree Hart looks the best overall. Do not see much separation amongst the other three. Getting any two of them would be pretty big for this class.

I assume you are watching Olsen blow up. He’s flat out better. Would take both. Hart, helm 0lsen Ferguson in that order
(COLORADO, Arizona State, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Oregon, Oregon State, Penn State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin)
- (Auburn, CSU, Iowa State, Oklahoma State, Oregon State, Tennessee, UCLA, Utah)
= the number of schools who appear to disagree with you

That's: 24-8 = new math?

If Ferguson were from Valor or Creek rather than Heritage, it might be easier to see your point, but as far as I can tell, they are both from Heritage. Care to explain?

(COLORADO, Arizona State, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Oregon, Oregon State, Penn State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin)
- (Auburn, CSU, Iowa State, Oklahoma State, Oregon State, Tennessee, UCLA, Utah)
= the number of schools who appear to disagree with you

That's: 24-8 = new math?

If Ferguson were from Valor or Creek rather than Heritage, it might be easier to see your point, but as far as I can tell, they are both from Heritage. Care to explain?
Ferguson is really good! This is just one of the stranger recruiting timelines since are all from right here in suburbia. Ferguson was on fire early getting ton of offers (and I’m thrilled for him) But Olsen and Helm had virtually no interest Prior to the fall season. It appears the tables are turning fast. Helm is now being pursued heavily by Alabama. Olsen got Stanford and Cal offers in the last 48 hours.

Your point Ogre is legit. I cannot explain. When you see them side by side. The order isn’t hard to discern.
We definitely want 2 of them!

We are going to end up with 4 2021 TE at the very Elite programs that live in 10 mile radius.

hell I’d take all four and figure out later.

Back