What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 CO ATH Kaden Dudley (Signed to Boise State)

I was coming here to post his BSU offer. Was also wondering about his 40 and reported 100 meter times. Every time posted has been little league slow. Do you know when he ran his 4.78? That's still not very good, but if it was like a year ago, there's reason to believe it has improved.
That was last month at an UA camp. Was it on here that you guys were talking about how all of the 40 times for that camp were slow? Nothing below 4.7. I may have my camps confused.

He has a really quick burst in and out of his breaks. That wouldn’t show up in a 40 but it’s obvious watching him play.

That was last month at an UA camp. Was it on here that you guys were talking about how all of the 40 times for that camp were slow? Nothing below 4.7. I may have my camps confused.

He has a really quick burst in and out of his breaks. That wouldn’t show up in a 40 but it’s obvious watching him play.
Yeah, everything we could fine were like 4.9-5+ and then someone also found his 100m which was like 13something. If that 4.78 was from last month, it's still concerning. His film and the eye test suggest his more agile and quick and maybe he plays with better football speed, but man, WR and DB are the two positions as this point, CU should have to be taking risks like that.

Yeah, everything we could fine were like 4.9-5+ and then someone also found his 100m which was like 13something. If that 4.78 was from last month, it's still concerning. His film and the eye test suggest his more agile and quick and maybe he plays with better football speed, but man, WR and DB are the two positions as this point, CU should have to be taking risks like that.
I’d like to see a link to the 100m time. I find that very hard to believe.

Looks to be committing on Thursday and down to BSU and CSU. Seems like CU hasn't been in any sort of contact at all

My money would be on CSewe, would be a super weird flex for a 3-star player to get a local news spot to announce he’s leaving the state.

My money would be on CSewe, would be a super weird flex for a 3-star player to get a local news spot to announce he’s leaving the state.
Not what I'm hearing...(PSST BSU). Also, CU and FTucker(MSU) did not stop recruiting him. Chev's hissy fit after FTucker left is what turned the family off.

Not what I'm hearing...(PSST BSU). Also, CU and FTucker(MSU) did not stop recruiting him. Chev's hissy fit after FTucker left is what turned the family off.
If this is the case then somebody else's gain isn't much of a loss for us.

He may turn out to be a surprise but he looks an awful lot like the kind of kid you build a solid MWC program around.

Multiple reports from third party, unbiased sources that CU stopped recruiting him. Also, common sense. Why would Chev being upset he didn’t get the HC job sour them on CU?
The same person told me months ago that Ferguson was going to Oregon and Olsen was coming to CU. My source is unbiased and hands on with the kid. He said it didn't sit well with the family that is all.

The same person told me months ago that Ferguson was going to Oregon and Olsen was coming to CU. My source is unbiased and hands on with the kid. He said it didn't sit well with the family that is all.
Yeah, but no 7v7 coach, and I mean no coach actually, is ever going to say that CU (and all of the P5) quit recruiting their guy. It's always something else. At least in all my years....

The guy can play. I like how he is not afraid to hit some one. Also has good coverage in the secondary. Some thing is going on that we are not aware of.

Yeah but apparently he doesn’t WANT to be a Buff, so you should be alright with this

What does not wanting to become a buff have to do with the fact he can play. The kid can play. Strong Safety at CU will be a good fit for him. I just hope that he doesn't go to CSU.

Back