What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 FL SG Tamar Bates

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

gp8pa3xw_400x400.jpg

IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL) / Piper HS (Kansas City, KS)

AAU: KC Run GMC

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbates_11
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tamarbates/

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 180

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #8 CG (#106 overall)
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 4*; #22 SG (#85 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9609 rating / #7 CG / #96 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Creighton, Abilene Christian, Alabama, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Missouri State, Northwestern, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Saint Louis, Wichita State

I know it's a long shot, but can you imagine if we landed him? We're talking Elite-8 territory in the future.

I know it's a long shot, but can you imagine if we landed him? We're talking Elite-8 territory in the future.
Any more of a long shot than Quincy? If he’s from Dom’s AAU club hopefully he’s got the CU bug. One thing about having two top 50ish recruits is that other top recruits take notice. Go get ‘em Tad!!!

Any more of a long shot than Quincy? If he’s from Dom’s AAU club hopefully he’s got the CU bug. One thing about having two top 50ish recruits is that other top recruits take notice. Go get ‘em Tad!!!

I'm not too sure he and Dom know each other, as they're not close in age. I'm not holding my breath on this kid:

Colorado is NOT one of the schools he talks about, which is discouraging. However, he mentions Hunter Sallis and he talking about playing together. It doesn't seem like something that he's too committed too, BUT that finally sheds some light on that offer we gave to Sallis out of the blue a few months ago. The Sallis offer just seemed late coming from us for a kid of his caliber, but perhaps it's all due to our continued recruiting of Bates? (yes, I realize that may not logically follow, as Sallis the higher rated prospect, but just trying to make some sensible thread to our Sallis offer) Of course I would love this kid, but seeing how we're not listed in this interview, I figure there's nothing to follow/see here.

It’s sound logic. Quincy kind of came out of the blue, although we were his favorite from the start apparently. Hoping that our current two commits recruit some and kids like Tamar take notice. CU has a good thing going right now.

Back