What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 TNFR CB Brendan Radley-Hiles (Verbal to Washington)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
Oklahoma Bio

Radley-Hilesinterception.jpg

University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) / IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL) / Calabasas HS (Calabasas, CA)

2 years to play 2

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bookie_44
Instagram:

Ht: 5'10"
Wt: 183
40:

247s rating:
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating:

247sports Composite:

Reported Offers:

Martin recruiting.

As a 2018 HS prospect:
247sports
ESPN
Rivals

247s rating: 4* - 96 grade; #7 CB (#46 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 84 grade; #9 ATH (#101 overall)
Rivals rating: 5* - 6.1rr; #2 CB / #17 overall

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9807 rating / #5 CB / #38 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Baylor, BYU, Clemson, UConn, Florida, Florida State, Houston, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Oregon State, Penn State, SDSU, South Carolina, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington State, Wisconsin

If he does come here, will be interesting to see where the staff projects him on defense. It looks like he primarily played nickel back, but was recruited as a corner.

If he does come here, will be interesting to see where the staff projects him on defense. It looks like he primarily played nickel back, but was recruited as a corner.
If outside corner does Gonzalez move to Safety?

Exactly where he fits to be determined but players with this kind of talent will find a place to contribute.

Base defense has two CB spots plus in our league we use the nickel a lot. If he comes here I'd be shocked if he isn't playing full time.

Heh. I mean, he is definitely worth the risk, but he had some rough moments this season.
I haven't been able to figure out why.

If you look at the recruiting ratings of the players on Oklahoma's defense and their effectiveness as a defense (or lack of far to often) it just doesn't match.

For some reason OU has had plenty of talented DBs struggle.

Are they overrated or is there a failure in how they are coached and used?

They do have him listed as a LB, but I assume that could include Buff-“backer”, LB / S hybrid. Our depth at OLB is already pretty good with Wells, Guy Thomas, Jamar Montgomery, Gustav, and the two RS-FR. seems to me like we need more help in the back-end.

Heh. I mean, he is definitely worth the risk, but he had some rough moments this season.

I haven't been able to figure out why.

If you look at the recruiting ratings of the players on Oklahoma's defense and their effectiveness as a defense (or lack of far to often) it just doesn't match.

For some reason OU has had plenty of talented DBs struggle.

Are they overrated or is there a failure in how they are coached and used?

He's been up and down for a few seasons. A good play here, a head scratcher there. Fan base is up and down on him as well.

He has talent so if he chooses CU we add that and his athleticism to the mix. Let the best man win the starting po.

Grinch has improved that D a lot and they're recruiting lights-out. I expect them to be even better next year.

Back