What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

‘21 WA QB Clay Millen (Signed to CSU)

Imagine a system where a coaching staff can leave, and then also take the best players with them to the new destination.... Probably should include this in the interview process going forward.

Coach, which assistants can you bring with you?
Coach, which players will you bring with you?

This new system would perhaps make one wonder about hiring a journeyman NFL position coach, would it not?

Imagine a system where a coaching staff can leave, and then also take the best players with them to the new destination.... Probably should include this in the interview process going forward.

Coach, which assistants can you bring with you?
Coach, which players will you bring with you?

This new system would perhaps make one wonder about hiring a journeyman NFL position coach, would it not?
KD was planning to bring Tua along, but RG mandated that Lewis had to be the starting QB?

So he is a mercenary. There is no guarantee he wins the job at CSU. Will be transfer again?. His College transcript will be an interesting read

So he is a mercenary. There is no guarantee he wins the job at CSU. Will be transfer again?. His College transcript will be an interesting read

Norvell's comments the other day were anything but supportive of Centeio, I'd have every confidence to going there and winning the job if I were Millen.

Arizons to Nevada and now possibly CSU. Still a redshirt freshman. Almost commited to CU too or did we stop recruiting him?

I still question this kid's game, but he's FAR better than anything the Rams have in house right now, including Centeio. Plus he knows the offense already.

I still question this kid's game, but he's FAR better than anything the Rams have in house right now, including Centeio. Plus he knows the offense already.
FYI some VERY recent transfer news is that Centeio is headed to James Madison University. ( per 247 ). It's been a wild ride up in Ft Fun with the Boston College contingent rolling in the door with Addazio, and now the Nevada cabal coming in with Norvell. Cant tell the players without a rapidly changing program.....

Back