What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

‘21 WA QB Clay Millen (Signed to CSU)

giphy.gif

LSU just landed a c/o 22 QB today / recently. they are talking to Millen but have not offered

There are different rating services obviously, but Craig Ochs is the only consensus 4 star recruit CU has signed in the past 20 years. Based on composite rankings, the recent order is 1. Ochs, 2. Brendon Lewis 3. Shane Dillon 4. Bernard Jackson.

Clay Millen is rated right along the same level as Brendon Lewis, so if he signs with CU we will have recruited the QB position better in the last two years than we really have in the last 20.

Not too much in here that you guys don't already know if you're on the Barzil. Just making the visit public info.

https://www.si.com/college/colorado/recruiting/clay-millen-trips-to-boulder-cu-buffs
I was really hoping that Millen would pull the trigger after visiting Boulder. Sounds like he wants to see Tucson first. Now I’m hoping it’s 110 degrees for his AZ visit. Millen would be such a great commitment for the new staff. He could really do great things here and make this offense dynamic. With Millen and Lewis we would secure at the qb spot for a while.

I was really hoping that Millen would pull the trigger after visiting Boulder. Sounds like he wants to see Tucson first. Now I’m hoping it’s 110 degrees for his AZ visit. Millen would be such a great commitment for the new staff. He could really do great things here and make this offense dynamic. With Millen and Lewis we would secure at the qb spot for a while.
Temps have been down a bit here lately, but if he's just walking around campus and checking the towns, there is really no comparison.

Clark Evans was a 3 star and a low rated 3 star at that, shane Dillon was last 4 star qb signed by CU but quit after a month to play basketball. Some services had him a 3 star
Yeah. I think Ochs was the last consensus 4 star.

Well that was fast... sounds like Tucson made quite the impression. All those crystal balls are suddenly U of A.
Lol. Wow

I live in AZ. Tucson is a complete **** hole. Football program is trash. What could possibly impress him that much on June 18 with no contact with any coaches?

Bizarre.

Lol. Wow

I live in AZ. Tucson is a complete **** hole. Football program is trash. What could possibly impress him that much on June 18 with no contact with any coaches?

Bizarre.
If Tucson is a ****hole, then the question isn't what could impress him in that ****hole...The question is why isn't he interested in CU. Is the staff terrible thru a players/parents eyes or maybe the recruit was told that Lewis will be the QB for the next 3-4 years and daddy didn't want to hear that.

Back