What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

‘21 WA QB Clay Millen (Signed to CSU)

Millen throwing style reminds me of Baker Mayfield. He has a strong arm. He is a prototype College QB, I don't think NFL coaches will be high on him. But anything is possible with hard work.
I don’t know. I watched Millen’s film and he looks wild to me. I just Did not see anything that jumped off the screen. I liked the film of both Lewis and Carter better.

I like the depth and the direction of the room, however.

I don’t know. I watched Millen’s film and he looks wild to me. I just Did not see anything that jumped off the screen. I liked the film of both Lewis and Carter better.

I like the depth and the direction of the room, however.
Watching both, Carter is definitely better. I'd move on from Millen. He has mechanical aspects that need serious work. Hard pass.

Barbara Dunkelman Rt Podcast GIF by Rooster Teeth

Only CU fans would complain about having enough talent in the QB room to make for a solid competition when we haven't had that once this entire decade.

I'll be excited if we get another talented guy in that room. The numbers will work themselves out.

This would be a good add IMO. Rather have one too many QBs than one too few. Competition is a good thing regardless, and if other QBs are better they will play.

We had multiple swings at this low level 3 star and still could not convince him CU was the best choice. We are awesome!

Back