What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 AR WR Isaiah Sategna (Signed to Arkansas)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

AN_FBH_FAY_SDALE_010.jpg

Fayetteville HS (Fayetteville, AR)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/isaiahsategna1
Instagram:

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 170
40:

247s rating: 4* - 91 grade; #22 WR (#176 overall)
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked WR

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8815 rating / #57 WR / #367 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arkansas, Auburn, Baylor, Kansas, Memphis, Miss State, Nebraska, Penn State, SMU

Last edited:
Just quoting what I 1st put in the general recruiting thread, looks like he has VERY good athletic skills -
"
(***Per his track results on Athletic.net (https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=14475655&L=0), looks like he won a crazy ~8 state championships at the 2019 outdoor and 2020 indoor Arkansas state meets (part of ~11 podium finishes), with wins in sprints (from 60M to 400M), hurdles (from 60M to 300M), and the long jump, and a podium finish in the high jump.)
"

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by that?
I'm not TD but I would expect HCKD to emphasize his experience working with WRs in the NFL along with the recent history of CU in putting WRs into the NFL.

If we can't attract top flight guys at that position we are in trouble.

He has continued to receive top offers other than the Buffs, including, since the list was originally put in the original post, usc and oregon from the Pac 12. (I don't see their insignia, but right around when he posted this, FSU also offered.)

(As I noted in post #3, he's also a TOP track and field athlete. Per https://www.tomahawknation.com/flor...-update-ranking-247-sports-rivals-track-field , his dad's an assistant track and field coach at Arkansas.)

LOL - I have chosen three Universities this year, but "please respect my decision"
Arkansas staff telling him, "We totally respect your decision, but you won't mind if we still stay active on 11-12 other receivers, ya know, just to ahhh cover our bases and such."

LOL - I have chosen three Universities this year, but "please respect my decision"
Such an arrogant narrative. I spent 5 minutes trying to pick out what shape of pasta I wanted for dinner. Goodness forbid a young person change their mind about perhaps the single most important decision of their life.

Such an arrogant narrative. I spent 5 minutes trying to pick out what shape of pasta I wanted for dinner. Goodness forbid a young person change their mind about perhaps the single most important decision of their life.
Farfalle

You do know how recruiting works, right? You don't actually have to commit to each school you visit.

You do know how recruiting works, right? You don't actually have to commit to each school you visit.
It's a two way street. Programs drop offers all the time, whinging about some kid changing his mind is a pretty narrow minded thing to do.But I guess smarmy assholes are gonna smarmy asshole.

Back