What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 CA S Larry Turner-Gooden (Signed to Texas)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

DtHE23iU4AA9BM3.jpg

Bishop Alemany HS (Mission Hills, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/freshboylarry3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/larryturner3

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 180
40:

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #22 S
ESPN rating: 4* - 84 grade; #6 ATH (#84 overall)
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.9rr; #8 S (#111 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9427 rating / #10 S / #145 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, BYU, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kansas, LSU, Miami (FL), Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Miss State, Nebraska, Nevada, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn State, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, UCLA, USC, Utah, Virginia Tech, Washington, Washington State

Last edited:
Get him to some Boulder hotspots…have a younger co-ed tour guide soften him up, and lock his commitment down.

it works in the movies about college football…
Come for the Flatirons, stay for the ladies....

For me, the biggest thing I’m looking for is where can I get developed and who gives me the best chance to make the League (NFL)

Color me skeptical this is more than a courtesy visit due to ties to Darian Hagan. He liked the mountains tho.

Color me skeptical this is more than a courtesy visit due to ties to Darian Hagan. He liked the mountains tho.
I feel like you’re being a bit disingenuous about this. He also said he didn’t care about college brands or hype around programs, prior to the NFL quote. Also, his main relationship w the staff is Martin, not Hagan, but the fact that he mentioned good relationships with both (along with Maxie) is encouraging to me.

I feel like you’re being a bit disingenuous about this. He also said he didn’t care about college brands or hype around programs, prior to the NFL quote. Also, his main relationship w the staff is Martin, not Hagan, but the fact that he mentioned good relationships with both (along with Maxie) is encouraging to me.

Disingenuous or I just picked out the most important quote. I wasn't going to cite everything he said since paywall. I wouldn't say we have no shot, but if that's his most important criteria, I'm skeptical. That's been the point where this staff has failed to sell.

Doesn’t bode well for CU if his main criteria is development for the NFL. At a glance, nearly all of his offer schools have significantly more active NFL players.

From the below (assume it's also in the 247 article but I don't have a subscription), sounds like he's not planning on committing during the early (December) signing period.?.

Doesn’t bode well for CU if his main criteria is development for the NFL. At a glance, nearly all of his offer schools have significantly more active NFL players.
I don't know the number but surprisingly CU has more NFL players than you would think.

I also think the idea of early playing time is equally important as this idea of “development” for the NFL prospects. If the coaches are selling him on the idea that we don’t currently have a guy like him at Safety and he can come in and play early, I don’t see why another program would give him a better shot at the NFL. Not to mention his position coach and Head Coach were NFL coaches.

If a player is good enough to make the league, he’ll make the league whether he goes to Penn State, ASU or CU

Reactions: DBT
Back