What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 CO ATH Grant Page (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

FOOTBALL_MJ24506.jpg

Fairview HS (Boulder, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Grant_Page23
Instagram:

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 175
40:

247s rating: 3* - 86 grade; #68 ATH
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; unranked WR

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8577 rating / #62 ATH / #683 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Colorado State, Georgia Tech, Iowa State, Kansas State, Michigan State, Nebraska, Utah, Wake Forest, Washington State

Last edited:
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

3347416-brock-bowers-napa-6-4-205_185px.png

Fairview HS (Boulder, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Grant_Page23
Instagram:

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 175
40:

247s rating: unrated ATH
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: unrated WR

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Colorado State
Wrong picture. Same as the te from Napa. Not trying to nitpick your awesome work. Thanks for all the recruiting work you do

Article (by Adam) from a few days ago.

Looks like he's picked up a couple more offers (ksu and corn) in addition to those listed in the OP. Also, per the article, sound like he's mainly being recruited as a WR (except by CSU).

Lots and lots of Crystal Balls to Nebraska, ugghhh
Sad to see a kid from Boulder go to Lincoln and think they will be happy looking at corn and dirt!
But, good luck to him

Lots and lots of Crystal Balls to ****braska, ugghhh
Sad to see a kid from Boulder go to Lincoln and think they will be happy looking at corn and dirt!
But, good luck to him
It sounds like he wanted to get away from Boulder and I get that he wants a change of scenery, but Nebraska? :sick:

Page moved to Boulder when he was “really young,” and he has grown up a stone’s throw away from the Buffaloes’ lower practice fields.

“My mom runs Family Housing at CU so I can see the campus and stadium from my house,” he said. “I can hear their practices, hear their games, so it is really cool to have an offer from them. I haven’t been able to go to any CU games yet this year, but hopefully I will be able to soon.”

Let's just say an absolutely fvcking dick move by the Huskers is a great opportunity for us.

Happy to see this flip.

I know some of the folks on this board don't care about in-state recruiting, but I'm a firm believer that it's the backbone of a college program.
It was a crap move that KD and our former bum a$$ OC initially showed no love to a kid right down the street. But, not surprising.

Let's not go overboard. It should be the backbone of some college programs, but to suggest it's the backbone of CU as a program is head fully in the sand territory, nik.
It's the backbone of programs like Iowa and Wisconsin. You absolutely need that to develop culture, identity, etc. It's worth it to develop lower-rated guys because they are local and have potential. It has worked exceptionally well for our basketball program -- a sport that has much less in-state talent, competition, development programs and fan following than CO prep football.

To be clear, I'm not saying half the class. My basic mix would be 20% Colorado, 30% each from California and Texas, then the remaining 20% "Other States".

It's the backbone of programs like Iowa and Wisconsin. You absolutely need that to develop culture, identity, etc. It's worth it to develop lower-rated guys because they are local and have potential. It has worked exceptionally well for our basketball program -- a sport that has much less in-state talent, competition, development programs and fan following than CO prep football.

To be clear, I'm not saying half the class. My basic mix would be 20% Colorado, 30% each from California and Texas, then the remaining 20% "Other States".
We discussed the Wisconsin model yesterday. They produce a ton of actually really good B1G OL in that state. The vast majority of Colorado preps, even the highly rated ones who go to big programs are never heard from again.

However, I can agree if you're talking 4-5 kids from CO each class and they the top 6-7 CO prospect

Back