What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 CO WR Anthony Costanzo (Signed to UNLV)

giphy.gif

This strikes me as super, duper, duper weird. A very big change in philosophy between head coaches. We do know that Tucker would take recruits just to build "momentum", but is that really what he did with Dudley and Anthony?

Just got off the phone with Anthony. You can hear the frustration with both him and Kaden about being left on the backburner. Both of them wanted to stay CU commits but they've had to reach out themselves to get any attention from the new staff.

Really frustrating.

Not like he can meet any other coaches right now either. Very strange commentary with both unless they are being told that we want to look at others in these postions. Not being able to meet the coaches is a weird reason right now

Not like he can meet any other coaches right now either. Very strange commentary with both unless they are being told that we want to look at others in these postions. Not being able to meet the coaches is a weird reason right now
Chev was both of their primary recruiter. Chev is still on staff. I am very much assuming KD has told the holdovers on staff the recruiting board is being completely reset and no current verbal commitments have a guaranteed spot.

Chev was both of their primary recruiter. Chev is still on staff. I am very much assuming KD has told the holdovers on staff the recruiting board is being completely reset and no current verbal commitments have a guaranteed spot.
I was speaking to coaches at other Univeristies right now. They are frustrated that they have not been able to meet with the CU coaches but cannot meet with any others. That is what I was saying was weird about the reasoning. As ChaseSI said, it appears they are not happy with the attention HCKD and staff are giving them which may translate into the staff not really trying to keep them. I don't know but it is weird reasoning. We seem to be saying the same thing upon rereading this.

Just got off the phone with Anthony. You can hear the frustration with both him and Kaden about being left on the backburner. Both of them wanted to stay CU commits but they've had to reach out themselves to get any attention from the new staff.
8E459E29-3290-40BB-AFD0-D7C22C94C36B.jpeg
I would assume this is what this tweet is referring to.

So, Chev is talking to him, thus we are attentive?
We have solid offers going out, especially from Martin
What exactly is going on?
HCKD cannot be totally asleep at the wheel?

Wasn't McChesney wiping tears of joy from his eyes at the KD hire?

It would be helpful if he wasn't reacting to a lull in recruiting like a teenager himself.
He's showing his true colors, which is 100% about his business. That's fine, but don't act like you're some through and through Buff who bleeds black and gold, and then publicly rip the staff you just praised because they haven't made your clients a priority in recruiting.

He's showing his true colors, which is 100% about his business. That's fine, but don't act like you're some through and through Buff who bleeds black and gold, and then publicly rip the staff you just praised because they haven't made your clients a priority in recruiting.
It’s not like he’s been any help in getting the blue chip Colorado OL guys who have mostly steered clear of CU either.

Is CU thinking Offense or Defense for this kid? I'm intrigued by his size and wonder if he could eventually fill out to S/LB

Back