What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 CO WR Anthony Costanzo (Signed to UNLV)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

DSC_0143-uai-258x258.jpg

Palmer Ridge HS (Monument, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/antcostanzo09
Instagram:

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 190
40: 4.61

247s rating: unrated ATH
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: unrated WR

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Colorado State

Last edited:
2022?? Holy hell. The way college football is going these coaches are just going to start offering the fattest babies at birth.

I was being facetious. It’s still crazy that colleges offer 15 year olds a scholarship based on 10-12 games in high school.
My first year of coaching, we had a kid who ended up being Gatorade POY as a Senior and carried our team to 13-0 (ultimately losing in the Semi-Finals) in 5A. Ever since he was a Freshman, he was one of the best players I ever watched in person at the High School level, and I thought for sure he was going to get a ton of big time offers. He got one D1 offer to a G5 program. I also coached against Christian McCaffrey a few times in high school and the light bulb kind of went on and I thought to myself, "Oh. So this is actually what an elite D1 prospect looks like."

Cool story bro, I know, but my point is, when you're a college coach and all you do is watch tape and are around players who were the best athletes in high school, you recognize that kind of talent and athleticism immediately and most of these early offers aren't really based on much other than that.

My first year of coaching, we had a kid who ended up being Gatorade POY as a Senior and carried our team to 13-0 (ultimately losing in the Semi-Finals) in 5A. Ever since he was a Freshman, he was one of the best players I ever watched in person at the High School level, and I thought for sure he was going to get a ton of big time offers. He got one D1 offer to a G5 program. I also coached against Christian McCaffrey a few times in high school and the light bulb kind of went on and I thought to myself, "Oh. So this is actually what an elite D1 prospect looks like."

Cool story bro, I know, but my point is, when you're a college coach and all you do is watch tape and are around players who were the best athletes in high school, you recognize that kind of talent and athleticism immediately and most of these early offers aren't really based on much other than that.

Lol I know that, it was a joke because some of the offers are getting earlier and earlier every year. For a website that acts like a bunch of twelve year olds and talks about cargo shorts for a week straight you guys take the oddest **** seriously.

Lol I know that, it was a joke because some of the offers are getting earlier and earlier every year. For a website that acts like a bunch of twelve year olds and talks about cargo shorts for a week straight you guys take the oddest **** seriously.
Huh? I wasn't trying to be argumentative. I was just pointing out that really early offers aren't based on 10-12 games.

Back