What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 ND C Joe Hurlburt (Signed to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

Joe-Hurlburt-1.png

Enderlin Area HS (Enderlin, ND)

AAU: D1 Minnesota (Adidas)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoeHurlburt23
Instagram:

Ht: 6'10"
Wt: 220

247s rating: 4* - 92 grade; #13 C (#86 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 82 grade; #23 C
Rivals rating: 4*; unranked C (#93 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9645 rating / #8 C / #66 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Iowa, Iowa State, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Dakota State, Ohio State, Oregon State, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin

Last edited:
Can anyone say now if this article was positive?
Currently hearing most from iowa, minn, CU, and Ohio state. Wants to narrow down in the next couple months “once he gets more offers.” His brother went to Minn. Was complimentary of all programs.
Colorado: “Coach Tad Boyle is a really good, down to earth type coach along with coach Rohn. All of the staff I feel really comfortable with. I've already met them in person along with Minnesota’s staff. Going into my sophomore year I went to a camp out there and I really like Boulder, the coaches, and the facilities. They haven't had a guy like me in a while. A guy from North Dakota (Austin Dufault) played in the same division, he went there in 2008, and had a good career there and I play pretty similar to him.”

Recruiting is a machine now. Can’t believe we are consistently getting 4 star top 75-150 guys and I don’t blink now. Between the 2020 and 2021 class and now 2022 excited to see what Tad can do with all this talent.

You imagine a 3 year run on centers of

'21 Lovering
'22 Hurlburt
'23 Fall
I like that these guys are all players.

They are mobile, they are athletic, they have some skills.

These are guys who don't have to play the traditional low post back to the basket to be effective. I see the clips on Hurlburt and see a guy who could be on the floor at the same time as Lovering and not be a liability defensively against a lot of players who are a couple inches shorter.

Back