What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 TNFR OT Cade Bennett (Signed to SDSU)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
OSU Bio

11325529_91b4a48d2cf84963a04c52080ff2dd28.jpg

Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) / Notre Dame Prep HS (Scottsdale, AZ)

Eligibility: 4 years

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cadealanbennett
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cbennett_238

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 295
40:

247s rating: unrated OT
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating:

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers:

Last edited:
I got the 6'3" height from the Oklahoma State roster. I don't know what it actually is but we aren't really in a position to be picky anymore.

He is a guard not a tackle. This reminds me of how we got into a debate about how fenske was listed as a tackle when he was a guard or center.

At this point, I'm willing to be positive on our new OL coach until proven otherwise. He's got a few offers in his pocket, but he has to absolutely make sure he gets guys who can play this season, and are fully healthy as of now.

Yup, CU admissions requires an academic pulse.
Yeah, based on a lot of the admissions the last few years I'd say it's less of an academic pulse and more you merely having a pulse AND daddy having enough money to pay for out of state tuition without aid. The wealthy 2.3 GPAs are STRONG in the incoming classes the last 8-9 years. Let's not kid ourselves.

Which football players are you talking about?
I'm talking about the entire school. It's not like the standards for regular students are real high these days, why should it be any different for football recruits?

Back