What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 TX DT Bear Alexander (Signed to Georgia)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

mv6mcct6bfxnubezirhv

Skyline HS (Dallas, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cherishyouurs
Instagram:

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 340
40:

247s rating: unrated DT
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: unrated DT

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arkansas, Baylor, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Ole Miss, Nebraska, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, SMU, Texas, Texas, A&M, Utah State, Vanderbilt, FCS offer

Oh my god. This is a cornerstone player right here. The size, the violent hands, the ability to shed blocks and shuffle his feet. He’s unbelievable for a freshman.

He is going pro next year. You think he doesn't want to raise his draft stock a little bit by performing this year?
I think he wants to do what he wants to do, and it appears that when things do not go his way, or he desires a bigger bag, he checks out. He is playing the NIL game perfectly, which does not translate into production or team success. Prime and many players spoke about how there was a bad vibe and how the team fell apart later in the year because there were too many agendas and too much ME, so while he is talented, I do not think he will be a Buff. Could spend our money more wisely, and are there existing players that we may lose in pursuit of this guy

I think he wants to do what he wants to do, and it appears that when things do not go his way, or he desires a bigger bag, he checks out. He is playing the NIL game perfectly, which does not translate into production or team success. Prime and many players spoke about how there was a bad vibe and how the team fell apart later in the year because there were too many agendas and too much ME, so while he is talented, I do not think he will be a Buff. Could spend our money more wisely, and are there existing players that we may lose in pursuit of this guy
Who would have ever thought NIL could add a degree of mercenary attitude to the hallowed student-athlete world?

I do not think he will be a Buff either. But you point of him caring more about NIL rather than his NFL future is just not valid.

He cares about NIL because he think he can go to NFL and drafted high anywhere he goes. And he definitely understand wherever he goes he needs to perform. Especially this year, which essentially is his contract year.

Mercenary football players is the world we are approaching...I'd take him, why the hell not?!

Back