What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 TX RB De'Anthony Gatson (Signed to LA Tech)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

12103303_39667115cc8a465e95ecb24ee95afdb5.jpg

Newton HS (Newton, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeeGatson7
Instagram:

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 205
40:

247s rating: 3* - 86 grade; #50 RB
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.7rr; #28 RB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8689 rating / #42 RB / #470 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Baylor, Houston, Iowa State, ULL, LA Tech, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, SMU, TCU, Texas, Texas State, Texas Tech, USC, Utah, Washington State

Last edited:
What I do?
You and Duff generally aren't drinking the kool-aid, you both generally are accounting for all variables and the reality of college football as they stand at CU as well as nationally, more comprehensively. So for the most part I go along with whatever the hell the both of you, Tschek and Buffnik have to say. And so since you and Duff like this prospect, I figured I'd tag along and make my own insignificant endorsement of this talented prospect.

Does that help place my comment into context for you? 😁

You and Duff generally aren't drinking the kool-aid, you both generally are accounting for all variables and the reality of college football as they stand at CU as well as nationally, more comprehensively. So for the most part I go along with whatever the hell the both of you, Tschek and Buffnik have to say. And so since you and Duff like this prospect, I figured I'd tag along and make my own insignificant endorsement of this talented prospect.

Does that help place my comment into context for you? 😁
First, in general, trust Duff, not me. I barely dip my toe into the recruiting specifics and know nothing.

Second, I haven't said anything about this kid specifically, so I'm confused? :LOL:

Third: Tschek?

First, in general, trust Duff, not me. I barely dip my toe into the recruiting specifics and know nothing.

Second, I haven't said anything about this kid specifically, so I'm confused? :LOL:

Third: Tschek?
Yeah, I was speaking more generally. Duff likes a fair amount of your posts, and Tschek and Buffnik are reasonable. And even if you didn't post on this recruit, the whole 'Duff and Darth' thing sounded cool, maybe the beginning of some allbuffs vlog or podcast, or well-branded brew.

Last edited:
Back