What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22 yarrds long

jrod212

That was Stewart's longest run. Isn't that sorta weird? Why couldnt he get a sweet long run? that guy was freakin fast.

during the ATM game we have a TE completion for 40 yards and i remember Mark Johnson saying it was the longest play from scrimmage for the Buffs. I groaned.....what, 8th game of the year? Scott broke a longer one later in that same game IIRC.

Stewart was really close to breaking a couple of big ones, especially against West Virginia and Kansas State. I forsee him having several plays over 60 yards by the time he graduates.

Yes, the pass to Sumler (not a TE) was the longest play of the year to that point, eclipsed later in the game by a DScott run (which was a few plays before the worst play call in Buffs history). The DScott run was the longest play until the opening fireworks in the Nebraska game (3 longest plays of the year in the first 4 snaps).

It's amazing that he was able to rack up 100+ yard games without breaking any big ones....shows how hard he worked for a lot of those yards!

It hurt more watching D-Scott break a couple of big ones but never able to find the endzone. The one in A&M he's pulled down inside the five and we score 0 points. If it wasn't for the kNU game with Sumler's long TD run we probably don't have a single rushing TD over 15 yards

The one in A&M he's pulled down inside the five and we score 0 points

This is, aside from general experience deficiencies, the kind of stuff that absolutely killed us this year. I don't care to look up our red zone stats but I can't imagine that they're very good.

Back