What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 CO QB Brayden Dorman (Signed to Arizona)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

1581678809048.jpeg

Vista Ridge HS (Colorado Springs, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/brayden_dorman
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Brayden_Dorman3

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 195
40:

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #12 QB (#191 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 82 grade; #9 QB-P (#178 overall)
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.8rr; #9 QB-P (#216 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9261 rating / #12 QB / #204 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, CSU, Iowa State, Kansas, LA Tech, Mid Tenn State, Miss State, Oregon State, Wisconsin

Last edited:
247 4* 90 Grade #9 QB
Rivals shows offers from CSU, ISU, WISCONSIN, THE BEAVS, KU, LA TECH and MISS ST.
Some real 1* mods in this place- no one has updated the OP. 247 has him as the 191st overall recruit in the 2023 class, number 1 in Colorado. Rivals has him as number 216 overall. ESPN has him as 178th overall.

Multiple visits to Wiscy (early June and late July) and has also visited Iowa State (late July) and has offers from both schools.

Badgers 247 writer put in a CB to Wisconsin after his visit there- it's the only CB.

Some real 1* mods in this place- no one has updated the OP. 247 has him as the 191st overall recruit in the 2023 class, number 1 in Colorado. Rivals has him as number 216 overall. ESPN has him as 178th overall.

Multiple visits to Wiscy (early June and late July) and has also visited Iowa State (late July) and has offers from both schools.

Badgers 247 writer put in a CB to Wisconsin after his visit there- it's the only CB.
I know it’s probably misguided, but I just don’t have interest in Colorado QBs. Wisconsin interest doesn’t do much for me with QBs, either, and that’s coming from a Wisconsin fan.

There you ****in go! But seriously, yeah that update was overdue.

1. He's the real deal.
2. No way in hell he's coming here. And that's a straight fact.

1. He's the real deal.
2. No way in hell he's coming here. And that's a straight fact.
You’d think. He’s gonna have really big offers. But he loves CU. Bebe Hills his smallish receiver maybe key. Think kd Nixon.

He ain’t coming to CU. Basically already decided.
So... You're his dad or what's the connection? Are you spouting informed opinions or just spouting angrily as we all feel like doing?

If he isn't comfy with our offense, then he's smart. But maybe he will like the next offensive coaching staff better?

"interested".
Dude. You do this in all the HS QBs threads. You let on like you know some inside scoop on all these kids.

I really don’t think it’s fair to these recruits for you to hint at things (like in the Marichol thread) with no evidence other than your conjecture.

Dude. You do this in all the HS QBs threads. You let on like you know some inside scoop on all these kids.

I really don’t think it’s fair to these recruits for you to hint at things (like in the Marichol thread) with no evidence other than your conjecture.
I bet he isn't coming to CU.

Then again, maybe I do know things. Thanks for chiming in Gary. It's been fun.

Back