What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 JC OT Jeremiah McCrimmon (Committed to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
On3
Coahoma CC Bio

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

Coahoma CC / Mississippi St / Middle Creek HS (Apex, NC)

Eligibility:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JeremiahMcCrim5
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremiah._mccrimmon/

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 285
40:

247s rating: unrated OT
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating:
On3 rating: unrated OT

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO

Dude was getting blasted back by JC players in that video. Someone on the OL must be injured to take here

Dude was getting blasted back by JC players in that video. Someone on the OL must be injured to take here
I saw this happen once and "blasted" is hyperbole.

I'm not saying he's a great take by any means, but that's a misrepresentation of the film.

Slow feet.

Conner is in a sling from what I've seen.

Not every player this staff offers and takes is going to compete for playing time on day one. They too, will be in the development business, and if this kid had a 3 inch and 50 lb growth spurt over the past year, it would be logical that his athleticism hasn't quite caught up to that growth just yet.

Not every player this staff offers and takes is going to compete for playing time on day one. They too, will be in the development business, and if this kid had a 3 inch and 50 lb growth spurt over the past year, it would be logical that his athleticism hasn't quite caught up to that growth just yet.
That's the excuse I'm using.

And the coaches spent time with him at a camp, as I understand. As Buffnk pointed out (I think), there’s a difficult calculus when coaches get to spend a number of days working on the field with a kid.

Not to mention he was on a one win team and early in his development. Look for him to compete in ‘24

And the coaches spent time with him at a camp, as I understand. As Buffnk pointed out (I think), there’s a difficult calculus when coaches get to spend a number of days working on the field with a kid.
Coaches saw something they thought they could work with.

We have already seen with this staff that if he doesn't make the progress they need to see that they won't hesitate to move on but they aren't into wasting time. Don't think they would have offered if they didn't have some confidence.

What was the delay here? Didn’t realize he wasn’t already on the team.

What does the NCAA do with their money? They certainly aren’t handling their business promptly. How long does it take to process a transfer waiver request? There should be a detailed set of criteria, lending to an almost automated response process. The fact that there isn’t one raises some significant concerns over the potential for an exercise of favoritism or other form of improper “discretion.”

If a denial was sent timely, then an appeal could be started, at least, on the presumption/understanding of where that student-athlete stands with his team.

Most of these cases seem to hang in limbo, with no sense of when a decision will be made, awaiting a sign from on high based on the whims of a group of unknown old white men who have been overpaid as a matter of social construct since the Hoover administration.

“Justice delayed is justice denied.”

(Yes. I’m in a mood today. Apologize for the random rant.)

Last edited:
What does the NCAA do with their money? They certainly aren’t handling their business promptly. How long does it take to process a transfer waiver request? There should be a detailed set of criteria, lending to an almost automated response process. The fact that there isn’t one raises some significant concerns over the potential for an exercise of favoritism or other form of improper “discretion.”

If a denial was sent timely, then an appeal could be started, at least, on the presumption/understanding of where that student-athlete stands with his team.

Most of these cases seem to hang in limbo, with no sense of when a decision will be made, awaiting a sign from on high based on the whims of a group of unknown old white men who have been overpaid as a matter of social construct since the Hoover administration.

“Justice delayed is justice denied.”

(Yes. I’m in a mood today. Apologize for the random rant.)
Salaries. Trips.

Back