What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 JC OT Kareem Harden (Committed to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
hudl
Butler CC Bio

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

Butler CC (Butler, KS) / Stranahan HS (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KareemHarden1
Instagram:

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 314
40:

247s JC rating: unrated OT
ESPN JC rating:
Rivals JC rating: unrated OT
On3 JC rating: 3* - 85 grade; #23 OT (#160 overall)

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Akron, Bowling Green, Coastal Carolina, CSU, FAU, ULL, ULM, Marshall, UMass, New Mexico St, USF, Toledo, Troy, Western Kentucky

That is a straight up MAN. That said, BOB would have some significant work to do with his footwork.
#filmdontlie

I love what's been happening on the OL. Not seeing blue chips, but depth of capable and hungry guys who fit what we want to do will transform this group and set the path toward dominance.
I'm a little concerned we continue to offer Juco guys to come in and add depth. It likely means we have some guys on their way out the door that we were already counting on for depth and development.

It didn't surprise me that BOB stated he was really shocked by the lack of strength on the OL during his last interview. Buncha gooey bastards being brought in the last few years.
I can't even imagine going to a P5 program from the lowest resourced program in the MAC... only to find that you walked into an OL room with significantly less talent, size, strength numbers, fundamentals and depth. Good thing we hired a vet who is very familiar with the region, the offense and for whom this is far from his first rodeo building from scratch.

It didn't surprise me that BOB stated he was really shocked by the lack of strength on the OL during his last interview. Buncha gooey bastards being brought in the last few years.
Well, that's one way to put it thanks. I laughed, haven't done much of that today. (y) Gooey, 😃.

Back