What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 MO TE Mac Markway (Signed to LSU)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

DeSmet HS (St. Louis, MO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/mac_markway
Instagram:

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 250
40:

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #16 TE
ESPN rating: 4* - 84 grade; #3 TE-Y (#129 overall)
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.9rr; #8 TE

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9212 rating / #12 TE / #211 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, App St, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Florida St, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kansas St, Kentucky, LSU, Miami (FL), Michigan, Michigan St, Missouri, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio St, Oregon, Penn St, South Carolina, Stanford, Texas, Texas A&M, USC, Virginia Tech, Washington, West Virginia

I want every single program in FBS to know we are back. Take the bests best.

I don’t give a **** if your university is in Columbus Ohio or bum **** Louisiana. You will respect Colorado

This is a national championship winning program. It’s time the rest of the country remembers that.

come run with Ralphie and Deion Mac.

I want every single program in FBS to know we are back. Take the bests best.

I don’t give a **** if your university is in Columbus Ohio or bum **** Louisiana. You will respect Colorado

This is a national championship winning program. It’s time the rest of the country remembers that.

come run with Ralphie and Deion Mac.
This is a great point. I hope Deion is enlightening these Top 300 recruits about the fact that we are a true CFB blue blood, have a chip, vast awards and countless NFLers to our name. We were never dead. Merely sleeping (maybe for a little too long).

This is a great point. I hope Deion is enlightening these Top 300 recruits about the fact that we are a true CFB blue blood, have a chip, vast awards and countless NFLers to our name. We were never dead. Merely sleeping (maybe for a little too long).
Wait until the Sander experience Boulder and Colorado in all its glory in spring and summer. He grew up practicing in Florida heat for training camp. He’s going to tell every kid in the south how nice it is to not be practicing in 140 degree heat.

Its not crazy to think we will be playing for national championship in the next couple of years.

all of our prayers have been answered!

Back