What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 NJ OG Chase Bisontis (Signed to Texas A&M)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBisontis
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chase_bisontis

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 290
40:

247s rating: 4* - 94 grade; #2 IOL (#88 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 86 grade; #4 OT (#61 overall)
Rivals rating: 4* - 6.0rr; #3 OG

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9778 rating / #2 IOL / #50 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, ASU, Arkansas, Auburn, Boston College, Clemson, UConn, Florida, Florida St, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, LSU, Maryland, Miami (FL), Michigan, Michigan St, Ole Miss, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio St, Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn St, Pitt, Rutgers, South Carolina, Syracuse, Temple, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, USC, Virginia, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Wisconsin, FCS offer

This kid will be a first day draft pick someday and will play in the NFL for 10-15 years. His is some of the best OL film I've seen in a decade. Get off, hand placement, hip drive, footwork, attitude...all elite level.

FORGET ALL THE SKILL PLAYERS. THIS IS THE UNICORN WE MUST HAVE.
I thought this was a bit hyperbolic until I watched the tape, too. Wow. That guy is everything you want in a lineman. The fact that we are even watching his tape on a CU recruiting forum is -- just -- otherworldly.

(When he was on the DL, did he facemask the **** out of the QB? I didn't see any flags. Were the ref's afraid of him?)

Watched some of the video, this dude can play. Yes please!
Didn't see much in the pass blocking, maybe I didnt watch enough.

This kid will be a first day draft pick someday and will play in the NFL for 10-15 years. His is some of the best OL film I've seen in a decade. Get off, hand placement, hip drive, footwork, attitude...all elite level.

FORGET ALL THE SKILL PLAYERS. THIS IS THE UNICORN WE MUST HAVE.
Holy Crap, I watched about 15 seconds and this is a MUST HAVE dude

Back