What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR K Alejandro Mata (Signed to COLORADO)

I would love to be talking about Mr. Mata at the end of this season, primarily for him setting a school record for successful extra points in a season.

when he starts hitting uprights on the regular, like Aric Goodman, then we’ll be truly fuuuuuu**ed.

I feel dirty adding to the kicker conversation.
Why did you have to bring that up? :D If you got points for hitting the ****ing upright, Goodman would be in the Hall of Fame. Anyway, welcome Mr. Mata.

Good for him, this makes me happy, it also makes me think it was a slow week for special teams production throughout the league.
I guess 2 for 2 and the game winner was good enough
Wasn’t just 2 for 2 and the game winner. It was 2 43 yarders late when we were coming back and really needed the points.

lion king song GIF

Back