What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR OG Ethan White

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
Florida Bio
hudl

1671900430911.png
University of Florida / Calvary Christian HS (Clearwater, FL)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ethanwhite79
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ewhite_77/

Eligibility: 1 or 2 years

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 331
40:

Transfer rankings:

247s:
ESPN:
Rivals:
On3:

247s Composite:

Reported Offers:

2019 Recruit rankings:

247s: 3* - 85 grade; #99 OT
ESPN: 4* - 80 grade; #16 OG
Rivals: 3* - 5.6rr; unranked OT
On3:

247s Composite: 3* / 0.8643 / #63 OT / #795 overall

Reported Offers: Boston College, Duke, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa State, Louisville, Nebraska, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Toledo, UCF, USF, West Virginia

Started every game at LG for Florida in 2022, earning AP 2nd Team All-SEC.

Brewster was originally part of his recruiting when he signed with Florida. I also see Corey Phillips following from the CU staff.

Saw some action in 2019 (had to lose 50 lbs from HS after being an early enrollee), out with injury in 2020, played quite a bit in 2021 and then busted out in 2022.

Doubt he makes it out of Florida. Miami and FSU will be alllllll over this guy, as will most of the SEC. Florida looks to be in a bit of trouble

Doubt he makes it out of Florida. Miami and FSU will be alllllll over this guy, as will most of the SEC. Florida looks to be in a bit of trouble
Amazon Primetime GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Wow! I always assume guys transfer because they weren’t getting PT. (Or not getting paid)

Wow! I always assume guys transfer because they weren’t getting PT. (Or not getting paid)
Florida has lost pretty much its entire OL now. Things are not good there after 1 season (6-7 record) under Napier. And that's after Mullen started to lose the team and got fired in 2021 (5-6). I don't think there's much to see here except that guys who were recruited prior to Napier are getting out.

Florida has lost pretty much its entire OL now. Things are not good there after 1 season (6-7 record) under Napier. And that's after Mullen started to lose the team and got fired in 2021 (5-6). I don't think there's much to see here except that guys who were recruited prior to Napier are getting out.
Just OL or the whole team?

Several days ago, I went down the rabbit hole on a twitter slap fight between several FSU, Miami, and UF fans and at the end of it, they all agreed that it sucked but what can you do that each of them will have a significant player (or more) poached by Coach Prime.

So I’ve just been kinda waiting patiently to see if such a thing happens lol. 👀

To be clear, it didn’t sound like they were talking in hypotheticals but in what’s actively happening behind the scenes at the moment.

Last edited:
Several days ago, I went down the rabbit hole on a twitter slap fight between several FSU, Miami, and UF fans and at the end of it, they all agreed that it sucked but what can you do that each of them will have a significant player (or more) poached by Coach Prime.

So I’ve just been kinda waiting patiently to see if such a thing happens lol. 👀
I mean, a trio of Brewster, Coach Prime and Charles Kelly will do WORK in Florida, regardless of where they're coaching

Back