What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR OT Reggie Young II (Committed to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
On3
Liberty Bio

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

Liberty University / Iowa Central CC (Fort Dodge, IA) / Edna Carr HS (New Orleans, LA)

Eligibility: Grad transfer - 1 year to play 1

Twitter: https://twitter.com/reggieyoung_
Instagram:

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 270
40:

247s rating:
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating:
On3 rating: unrated OT

247sports Composite:

Reported Offers: COLORADO, App St, SDSU, Temple, FCS offer

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As a '18 recruit and '22 JUCO recruit:

247s JUCO rating: 3* - 85 grade; #4 IOL (#36 overall JUCO)
ESPN JUCO rating: 3* - 74 grade; #4 OG
Rivals JUCO rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked OT
On3 JUCO rating: 3* - 86 grade; #1 IOL (#22 overall JUCO)

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8478 rating / #4 IOL / #47 overall

Reported Offers for class of '18: FCS offers

Reported JUCO Offers for class of '22: Akron, UConn, Hawaii, Liberty, LA Tech, UMass, North Texas, USF, Southern Miss, UAB, Western Kentucky

I like the scene at ~1:05 of the highlights. I'm watching Mr. Young block the edge rusher on a pass play, which evolves to a pile-up on the goal line. I'm thinking to myself "why didn't he cut this play? He's out of the pic....". Then I notice Big #70 come bombing in from 20-30 yards down field to move the pile. Love it! Play through the whistle!

He sold me with two blocks I haven’t seen a CU OL make in years. At 20 sec, a nice reach block (I think it’s called)—crossing the DL’s face to create an inside running lane from OT, and the really cool one at 28 secs: pushing a stunt inside but being aware and nimble enough to follow the crossing DL back outside and get into perfect Pass Pro.

We never seemed to be able to pick up a simple stunt, or have OTs nimble enough to push inside and still cover outside.

Back