What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR WR Isaac TeSlaa (Verbal to Arkansas)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
hudl
Hillsdale College Bio

1672189296912.png
Hillsdale College (MI) / Unity Christian HS (Hudsonville, MI)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeslaaIsaac
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/isaac.teslaa/?hl=en

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 210
40: 4.54

Eligibility: 2 years

Transfer Ranks:

247s: unrated WR
ESPN:
Rivals:
On3: unrated WR

247s Composite:

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arkansas, Baylor, Houston, Iowa, Iowa State, Miami, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Wisconsin, G5 offers

2020 Recruit Ranks:

247s: unrated ATH
ESPN:
Rivals: unrated
On3: unrated

247s Composite: no D1, signed with D2 Hillsdale College

Reported Offers:

Last edited:
Won state championships in football (quarterback) and basketball in high school. Also a track athlete who long jumped 22'3 3/4" in HS. Vertical reported at 41" and broad jump reported at 10'8".

GMAC Offensive Player of the Year (D2). 68 catches, 1325 yards, 13 TDs.

He was a legacy at Hillsdale, where his dad was the team MVP at WR in 1996.

OK, guys, you're going to love this film.

I was looking at his size and also had some bias creep in (6'4" white WR from D2 - and I was a 6'4" white TE, hence bias) and assumed he might convert to TE. In the Lewis offense, that's a possibility since it's pretty much a big WR who can outrun a LB and overpower a DB.

But, damn. The way he gets in and out of breaks. The hands. The jumping ability. The long speed. This guy's an incredible athlete I can't relate to. Watch the film.

I was looking at his size and also had some bias creep in (6'4" white WR from D2 - and I was a 6'4" white TE, hence bias) and assumed he might convert to TE. In the Lewis offense, that's a possibility since it's pretty much a big WR who can outrun a LB and overpower a DB.

But, damn. The way he gets in and out of breaks. The hands. The jumping ability. The long speed. This guy's an incredible athlete I can't relate to. Watch the film.

I can see him as a take at TE for sure. Red zone beast.

Impressive.
impressive darth vader GIF

The play at :40 the opponent has a CB and S on top of each other. They know he is getting the ball and it didn't matter :ROFLMAO:

He’s Spruce with real speed. A QB’s best friend.
Talk about “body control.” Gads. I thought we didn’t need any more WRs. I was wrong. We need this kid.

In some of these clips he's smaller than the qB and other WRs by a good amount. I'm wondering what his size really is. Or did he grow somewhere in one of the seasons these clips were taken from?

Back