What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TX SDE Kam'ron Bizor (Verbal to Arkasnas-PB)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

Yates HS (Houston, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kambizor9
Instagram:

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 240
40:

247s rating: 3* - 86 grade; #64 Edge
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.7rr; #55 SDE

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8703 rating / #56 Edge / #667 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Cal, Houston, Kansas, Memphis, SMU, Texas Tech, FCS offer

Last edited:
Ummmm...yeah...okay.

Seriously, all the best to Kam, but please tell me why we offered a player based on JV film?

I got a kick out of the fact that you thought our staff would offer a kid based on JV film... Just because that's what was posted in this thread! Oh boy.
Cal basically did this. They offered back in the start of October when this dude had barely even played Varsity.

I don't think the concern here will be this guy being a bad take, I think the concern will be keeping him. Looks like he's already got some SEC schools sniffing around, wouldn't surprise me to see him blow up later in the year.

Actually, offering a guy on just a rumor is sometimes done. Offers are non-binding which is why seeing a guy with P5 offers may not mean so much. An offer means something when the kid is given a recruiting visit (which are limited, unlike offers), but that discussion is for another time.

But accepting a commitment based on JV film would be pretty funny. I'm confident that KD would NOT do that. But then again, I didn't think he'd hire a part-time high-school coach to coach at this level and when he did, I was sure there was some very solid reasons behind it that we were not privy too. Kap must really have not liked Chev to give him that gift!

Back on point, this kid does look like a kid that could explode. Hope he and the staff are well bonded.

I got a kick out of the fact that you thought our staff would offer a kid based on JV film... Just because that's what was posted in this thread! Oh boy.
Well, some of the players they offered last cycle were basically JV level players, so naturally you can see where my confusion orginated.

Back