What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 WR Brandon Inniss (Signed to Ohio State)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
Rivals
ESPN
On3
hudl

10875740.jpg

American Heritage HS (Plantation, FL)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/brandon5star2
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_.showtime1/

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 190
40:

247s rating: 5* - 98 grade; #6 WR (#31 overall)
Rivals rating: 5* - 6.1rr; #1 WR (#11 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 87 grade; #4 WR (#30 overall)
On3 rating: 4* - 94 grade; #15 WR (#94 overall)

247s Composite: 5* / 0.9859 / #4 WR / #29 overall

Reported Offers: Alabama, Arizona State, Arkansas, Auburn, Baylor, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Mississippi State, Nebraska, NC State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, USC, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin, G5 offers, FCS offer (Jackson State)

Last edited:
From right when Coach Prime was leaked (Dec 2nd):

Inniss has never really expressed much interest in Jackson State (at least publicly), but it doesn’t sound like Sanders –who is reportedly preparing to accept the head job at Colorado– is recruiting the nation’s No. 1-ranked wideout to play at the HBCU.

“He was just like, ‘Man, I’m just letting you know that I’m going Power Five’ and that he wants me to join him basically,” Inniss said.

Inniss has actually met Sanders before as he was named MVP of Sanders’ Prime 239 7-on-7 tournament back in February of 2020.

“I took a picture with him and he told me to never stop working,” Inniss recalled. “He’s the G.O.A.T. I would definitely listen because I like to take knowledge from everybody.”

Inniss has never really expressed much interest in Jackson State (at least publicly), but it doesn’t sound like Sanders –who is reportedly preparing to accept the head job at Colorado– is recruiting the nation’s No. 1-ranked wideout to play at the HBCU.

“He was just like, ‘Man, I’m just letting you know that I’m going Power Five’ and that he wants me to join him basically,” Inniss said.

Inniss has actually met Sanders before as he was named MVP of Sanders’ Prime 239 7-on-7 tournament back in February of 2020.

“I took a picture with him and he told me to never stop working,” Inniss recalled. “He’s the G.O.A.T. I would definitely listen because I like to take knowledge from everybody.”

I remember after this, he kind of shut down speculation. But Who knows maybe we get a surprise.

C62987DA-3A58-4FA8-B936-89C6C8DAD1A7.gif

Still a relatively big if all things considered, but if Travis Hunter is comin, then he has the potential to be the best peer recruiter we’ve ever had if he wants to be. He has 500k followers on IG (Bryce Young and Caleb Williams combined have a little more than half that) and you can tell from Twitter posts that his peers all love and respect him. I think there’s definitely a possibility that high level players are considering us/will consider us if Travis is coming.

Of course no chance with Inniss tho. 🤔

A mystery to me is where CU sits with NIL money compared to the sharks? When we’re competing against an “elite”, let’s say Oregon, for a kid, can we compete with NIL money? What the hell did Oregon shell out for three 5’s and fifteen 4’s? Not that stars matter.
We have a thread for that.

Reactions: DBT
Back