What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 IL DT Justin Scott

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
hudl

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

St. Ignatius HS (Chicago, IL)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/juustinscott
Instagram:

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 310
40:

247s rating: 4* - 92 grade; #8 DL (#58 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 86 grade; #2 DT (#28 overall)
Rivals rating: 5* - 6.1rr; #1 DT (#11 overall)
On3 rating: 4* - 95 grade; #2 DL (#16 overall)

247sports Composite: 5* / 0.9896 rating / #4 DL / #18 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Boston College, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Illinois, Iowa, Iowa St, Kansas, LSU, Miami (FL), Michigan, Michigan St, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio St, Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn St, Purdue, Rutgers, Syracuse, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, USC, Washington, Western Michigan, Wisconsin

I thought that was what Hayes Fawcett did as a business - designing graphics for & for these players?
I don't know anything about Fawcett -- his profile bills him as a "recruiting expert" and doesn't mention graphic design.

I was mostly curious is Justin Scott was associating himself with the image of money flying around or that was someone else. you're implying it was Fawcett and not Scott.

I don't know anything about Fawcett -- his profile bills him as a "recruiting expert" and doesn't mention graphic design.

I was mostly curious is Justin Scott was associating himself with the image of money flying around or that was someone else. you're implying it was Fawcett and not Scott.
No. I meant working with the the players for the design and release timing of these. That the graphics would be approved by the player and designed with his input.

No. I meant working with the the players for the design and release timing of these. That the graphics would be approved by the player and designed with his input.
I look forward to all the commercials he will be paid to star in, cause his Name, Image, and Likeness are so valuable. Good luck sir

Fawcett started as a kid that would tweet at players asking to make their commitment edits and quickly gained popularity. At some point he was hired by On3 - I'm not sure if he's still physically creating the graphics, but I assume he oversees them. On3 lists him as "Football Recruiting Social Media Expert" whatever that means.

Fawcett started as a kid that would tweet at players asking to make their commitment edits and quickly gained popularity. At some point he was hired by On3 - I'm not sure if he's still physically creating the graphics, but I assume he oversees them. On3 lists him as "Football Recruiting Social Media Expert" whatever that means.
Yeah his recruiting expertise really seems to just be getting the commitment info early because he makes the edits.

As hank pointed out, the pile of money and floating bills is just a wild part of the graphic. We all know Miami obviously decided to throw the $$ at him, but to have it as part of the graphic is crazy.
The kid will be in the portal in 2 years. Miami is going nowhere fast.

As hank pointed out, the pile of money and floating bills is just a wild part of the graphic. We all know Miami obviously decided to throw the $$ at him, but to have it as part of the graphic is crazy.
Miami did NIL 30 years ago and never stopped. Had and have the dirtiest boosters ever, and now they get to do it for real.
Strip club NIL, Car lot NIL, Bottle Service NIL, bling bling.
Good luck to him, get what you can and enjoy your life and playing football

Back