What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 NE QB Daniel Kaelin

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
hudl

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

Bellevue West HS (Bellevue, NE)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DanielKaelin5
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danny.kaelin

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 200
40:

247s rating: 3* - 89 grade; #27 QB
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; #28 QB-P
On3 rating: 3* - 87 grade; #37 QB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8685 rating / #42 QB / #478 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, ASU, Florida St, Kansas, Kansas St, Michigan St, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Rutgers, Vanderbilt

If we’re going to take a guy from Nebraska, either of the Bellevue schools produce decent talent. It’s those two or the two Omaha schools, otherwise best bet to skip it.

I really like Kaelin. He's a solid athlete, his ball placement is very good and he's got the arm strength to make all the throws. He has a nice sense of timing too, hitting WR's coming out of their breaks and trusting his arm. You don't always see that with HS kids.
He has a really nice release too. His footwork looks like the thing that needs the most work, but that’s typical. Seems like the type of kid that could transition quickly at the next level.

And right on cue Raiola commits to UGA and Kaelin decommits from MIzzou with six crystal balls for NU.
Already committed to Nebraska. I actually think Kaelin is a solid QB, but I love seeing the Nebraska fans lose out on Raiola.

Those ****ers are stealing the giant photoshop on to the field. I don't care if we didn't start it, but they definitely didn't so they are stealing. Everyone else is fine.

Those ****ers are stealing the giant photoshop on to the field. I don't care if we didn't start it, but they definitely didn't so they are stealing. Everyone else is fine.
They didn’t steal it. It’s the style that Hayes Fawcett uses for edits this year. He does them just about everyone and also works for On3

Back