What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to other '25 TN QB George MacIntyre

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
hudl

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

Brentwood HS (Brentwood, TN)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/georgemacintyr6
Instagram:

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 178
40:

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #2 QB (#30 overall)
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: unrated QB-P
On3 rating: 4* - 90 grade; unranked QB

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Auburn, Duke, FIU, Florida St, Louisville, Maryland, Memphis, Miami (FL), Michigan, Middle Tenn St, Ole Miss, Pitt, Purdue, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Toledo, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech

As much as I dislike former CU Head Coach Mike MacIntyre, Jay was a solid Buff and George looks like an absolute stud. Would love to see him play in Boulder!
I‘m fairly certain that George MacIntyre is not coming to CU.

I’m also perplexed why anyone would have an issue with former head coach Mike MacIntyre. Look, he has a ceiling as head coach, mostly because he cannot recruit, but it’s not like he did an awful job at CU or acted in an unprofessional manner. I root for Mike to succeed at FIU and wherever life takes him.

I’m also perplexed why anyone would have an issue with former head coach Mike MacIntyre. Look, he has a ceiling as head coach, mostly because he cannot recruit, but it’s not like he did an awful job at CU or acted in an unprofessional manner. I root for Mike to succeed at FIU and wherever life takes him.
Agreed. I’m rooting for both Mike and Jay. They seem like genuinely good people.

This. 100% this. It’s not like the guy went out and got his ass kicked by Toledo or Fresno. Solid coach who was probably just a bit over his head at this level, but not somebody who deserves our ire.

There was starting his son over another and calling plays to increase his son's stats and losing a game as a result. Overall not horrible, but some revisionism here re: his unprofessionalism.

There was starting his son over another and calling plays to increase his son's stats and losing a game as a result. Overall not horrible, but some revisionism here re: his unprofessionalism.
Yeah, but nowhere near as blatant as DII Danny.

Right now, we have very little room to criticize a coach who starts his son.

Back