What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

3/17 NCAA Tournament discussion thread

JRK1212

Troll
NCAA Tournament discussion thread

These next 2 days are the best sports days of the year. Non stop basketball from 10AM to 10PM with start times staggered and every game on national tv. You cant beat that. Looking forward to some exciting games, dont skip march madness just because your pissed CU isint in it. You have been punished enough. Todays schedule:

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/schedule

Last edited:
Usually I'd be right there with you. I'll definitely have the games on in the background while I work today. But after watching our Buffs take a selection committee boot to the short & curlies on Sunday...

CNR_meh.jpg

One thing I really like about the games this year is how there's games on constantly all day long, where as in the past there was a television lull in the late afternoon from 5-7pm eastern time. And even then, the first evening game wouldn't actually start until about 7:30pm.

Clemson-WV on CBS right now. Clemson still looking for their first win of the year vs the rpi top 50...

Still the best postseason in sports. Hoping Clemson gets crushed in the second half of that game.

That Old D, Butler game got me. It could have gone either way and I of course pick the wrong one.

I can't seem to get interested this year. In the past, I was checking scores about every 5 minutes or so. This year? I've checked twice, total (which is prolly way more than some will, after selection Sunday).

I am looking forward to Friday, tho. We need to skin us some bear hide!

guys we get it you are angry about the buffs not making it, but this is the NCAA discussion thread. Not the are you watching the tourney thread.

How could anything trump the awesomeness of Fairfield University? Not only can you buy the "FU" gear, but up in Ft. Collins the other night when they were making rammies cry, we literally had "FU-CSU" in that building.

That Morehead upset was a major bracket buster for me. I had Louisville in the Elite 8.

you guys didn't have Morehead advancing? amateurs.

The best thing about these games is you can root for the underdog because it screws up almost everyone's bracket.

Justice...Penn State with the early exit, though they actually played a little better than I thought they would.

Back