What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

3 out of 4

Unleash Hell

Buffs have won 3 of their last 4 conference tournament games. Lets make it 4 of 5 tonight!

What a nice surprise I came home to this morning!:thumbsup:

Even Meatloaf doesn't know what to make of that ratio.

0007989581442_180X180.jpg

I love it how you're always so fast to reply to my early morning posts. :thumbsup:

What does meatloaf think of this ratio...

I took a **** 10 out of 2 days

I love it how you're always so fast to reply to my early morning posts. :thumbsup:

What does meatloaf think of this ratio...

I took a **** 10 out of 2 days

Well, why you guys are sleeping, I'm working just waiting to pounce on posts when the Allbuffs world starts waking.

I dunno what Meatloaf thinks. We know that two-out-of-three aint bad, so 3-outta-4 is probably ****ing awesome.

Back