What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

4-2 KSU @ 3-3 CU prediction thread (family weekend)

Unleash Hell

I want to do this now while I am down the most. I will probably have more confidence in the buffs when I wake up tomorrow morning.

KSU allowed a lot of yards to A&M today and I think we can finally get out of the teens and score some points. KSU has a good QB and offense though. I thought for sure we would beat KSU this year, now I view it as a toss up game.

Buffs 26 KSU 24

Points KSU has allowed in past 4 games.

38 to Louisville
37 to LA Lft
58 to TT
30 to A&M

We should score points, A&M is just as bad if not worse on offense

Wow. Not a lot of confidence in our Buffs after three losses. I'm not sure if that's negative attitudes or realistic. I'm not too confident either, but Buffs win 27-21.

CU 31
KSU 24

CU total O = 341 yards

The last 4 teams KSU has faced have gained 500 yards against them...that includes Louisiana Lafayette...if the Buffs don't get over 400 yards at least, a change needs to take place. This is about as bad a defense as there is in college football. This week we will know if our offense has any hope at all

I don't know what KSU will score, but CU will score 14 and have 305 yards of offense.

Edit: Go Buffs.

Last edited:
The last 4 teams KSU has faced have gained 500 yards against them...that includes Louisiana Lafayette...if the Buffs don't get over 400 yards at least, a change needs to take place. This is about as bad a defense as there is in college football. This week we will know if our offense has any hope at all

Unfortunately CU has about as bad of an offense as there is in college football.

34-13...Buffs whomp some purple loving puntang ass, and all these worthless CU fans picking Kjuco to whomp us come buck to suck on the Buffalo teet once again as if they were never off the bandwagon

CU 35 KSU 28

Can we say Dscott coming out party (godd ****ing dammit it has to be ****ing SOON)

CU-27
KSU-14

It's hard to score without the ball. CU rushes for 350+ and holds a 3:1 advantage in time of possession.

CU - 42
KjSU - 34

...at least this is what I'd love to see... that's what this thread is about right? What we're hoping to see? Well, in case there is any doubt in anyone's mind... I WANT TO SEE SOME FREAKING POINTS ON TEH BOARD.

That is all...

Back