What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

4 tix- Cali/Colorado Fball (Parents w/e)

jackhowellluksic

GREAT seats, putchased from Box Office. Section 107, Row 27. 3 seats side by side, on aisle. Plus a single ticket down same row 27, just a few seats away. Bought each for $160; now we can't travel there from Chicago that w/e. Will sell for $100 each; your gain!

im waiting for 20 dollar price point, best of luck.

EDIT: I'm actually considering not even going. may take a scenic drive instead

Last edited:
GREAT seats, putchased from Box Office. Section 107, Row 27. 3 seats side by side, on aisle. Plus a single ticket down same row 27, just a few seats away. Bought each for $160; now we can't travel there from Chicago that w/e. Will sell for $100 each; your gain!
Good luck selling tix!

List them on stubhub using instant ticket transfer.

Sold them for full ask on StubHub this morning to a real, non-cynical fan. Enjoy your drive! (-;
I'm glad you got your money, but I'll admit I'm a bit surprised. I track the local second-hand ticket market pretty closely, and $100/ea is a really high price for this game -- good job!

I'm glad you got your money, but I'll admit I'm a bit surprised. I track the local second-hand ticket market pretty closely, and $100/ea is a really high price for this game -- good job!
Not really, it is parents weekend. I was able to get more than that for my seats, but did have to lower them once. Now ASU for homecoming might be a different deal. Parents weekend is always well attended because they are there visiting their kid and the game is a good activity to go to, especially if they are out of state or not alumni themselves. Homecoming varies, alums aren't stupid and aren't going to overpay to see craptastic football.

Back