What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Stages of Grief, where are you at?

Which stage are you at?

• Total voters
Anger.

Ask me again in a decade and you'll get the same answer.

images

Not a lot we can do now except root the buffs on in the NIT, and enjoy what still is the best postseason in sports.

I'm stilled pissed off. If I wasn't such a die hard buff fan, I would give up on college athletics all together. The basketball selection committee and the BCS are nothing but biased, political jokes!

I am really really pissed still, but I am excited to see how we schedule in the future. I want us to figure out the system and then rape the **** out of it.

Before 2011, was there a basketball program at CU?

The Indiana win in Vegas and the victory over CSU kinda turned my head. The win over then #8 Mizzou followed by KSU beatdown #1 kinda got me to follow them. By KSU #2 and Texas, I actually bothered to learn the names of four starters. I didn't miss a B12 tourney game.

So this snub by the selection committee kind of feels like losing a puppy in some horrible accident.

I don't think I'm filling out a bracket and will be boycotting any March Madness broadcasts this year.

Let's get this NIT thing.

I moved from denial to anger pretty quick and haven't stepped away since. I'll be pissed about this one for a very, very long time.

My uncle is hosting a danish kid for the year, I talked to him this morning, even he was depressed. I don't know if I can ever move on to acceptance. I'm sure I will, but it feels like I can't.

We are the talk of the state and the nation right now and Bohn needs to use that to get butts in the seats for the NIT.

I feel so bad for the guys on the team. I walk past some of the seniors today on campus and it was obvious they were devastated.

I'm gonna stay with anger for a while. **** the rest of those steps, lets nurture this anger into a solid hatred.

Back