What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

7:30 Mountain Time Kickoff For USC @ CU ?

Seriously? Is it too much to ask to watch a game in the Colorado sunshine? I like maybe one night game a year (blackout game is great), but having a projected end of game at 11 PM with about an hour to get home at midnight? No thanks.

You turn into a pumpkin after that? Or maybe Pastor Ralph of your "Church of What's Happenin' Now" willl get pissed if you sleep in and show up late for the Noon service?

Is that what I'm hearing?

I dig the night games but the 1.5 hour drive home turns into a sketchy affair sometimes. Worse yet i have to get up the next morning early to drive to Kansas of all places.

Looking forward to when our team is better and we can expect better time slots.

Didn't we kinda figure we'd have more games like this when we moved from a Central time zone based league to a Pacfic time zone based league?

It's a Saturday, boo hoo. A late start gives us the best chance in the game because of weather. Bitch about games being too early, bitch about games being too late.

Normally I don't respond to poors who can't afford to pay their Allbuffs bill, but if I lived in Boulder as a student and didn't have to drive over an hour (Parker) to get to and from the game in traffic and didn't have real responsibilities in life, I'd be more than happy to go to late games all the time too.

Learn to understand a word called perspective, and it will take you further in life.

Normally I don't respond to poors who can't afford to pay their Allbuffs bill, but if I lived in Boulder as a student and didn't have to drive over an hour (Parker) to get to and from the game in traffic and didn't have real responsibilities in life, I'd be more than happy to go to late games all the time too.

Learn to understand a word called perspective, and it will take you further in life.

I have made that drive back to Parker many times after games, it's awful. I'm just giving you ****, I like late games because I think the atmosphere is more fun and the players play with more emotion it seems.

And I am poor, like broke till the end of the month...it sucks.

I have made that drive back to Parker many times after games, it's awful. I'm just giving you ****, I like late games because I think the atmosphere is more fun and the players play with more emotion it seems.

Yeah, I was figurin. With all my bitching, I'll still be there and having a great time.

You need to get your priorities straight, what the hell did you spend money on this month that caused you to come up short on Allbuffs dues?

Wish it was a day game to. Just thinking about making saturday even longer with the kickoff time, on top of the 3 hoops games in the next 7 days.

Sell me some usc tickets and you won't be as broke.

Yeah, I was figurin. With all my bitching, I'll still be there and having a great time.

You need to get your priorities straight, what the hell did you spend money on this month that caused you to come up short on Allbuffs dues?

Most of it is saving for a trip to Cali over winter break. Also, Xbox Live and [redacted].

Super, I'll check today and see if I can get any tickets. How many?

It's a Saturday, boo hoo. A late start gives us the best chance in the game because of weather. Bitch about games being too early, bitch about games being too late.
I didn't think you actually went to games. Plus, isn't your curfew 10 PM?

I actually like the late games because it doesn't break up my Saturday as much. I can spend the day getting things done around the house or whatever then go to the game.

Back