What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

8/7 Practice Report

No homerism whats so ever. Going up against the likes of P Richardson, Clemons, Gray every day is going to make them better. They can only get better, i don't see need to be negative here.

Let's not make our WR corps to be all-world here. Loads of potential, but actual production on the field is a bit lacking up to now.

The secondary is a major question right now. I'm not even sure we have two solid starting safeties, let alone quality depth. The CBs are all unproven and I'm not sure some of them are even Pac-12 level players anyway.

Let's not make our WR corps to be all-world here. Loads of potential, but actual production on the field is a bit lacking up to now.

The secondary is a major question right now. I'm not even sure we have two solid starting safeties, let alone quality depth. The CBs are all unproven and I'm not sure some of them are even Pac-12 level players anyway.

Lets have this discusion after the Hawaii game. I have a strong feeling that secondary will surprise this year.

Good depth at Safety with Polk, Perkins, Sandersveldt, Terrell Smith,

Liked what i saw from Deji at the spring game, can only get better , and Buffnik reporting that Vigo played well today at practice. Still about 20 more practices to go before the start of the season, the players will improve.

Lets have this discusion after the Hawaii game. I have a strong feeling that secondary will surprise this year.

Liked what i saw from Deji at the spring game, can only get better , and Buffnik reporting that Vigo played well today at practice. Still about 20 more practices to go before the start of the season, the players will improve.

Perkins is the only reliable player in that group.

Polk might get there, but up to this point he has been a liability. I'm not sure the other two are cut out for Pac-12 football.

SliderNcider & UBL - ymssra

I like hearing that the coaches have an in-your-face approach. They're correcting old, bad habits and they're holding the players accountable for their performance. If you think about it, they have to get through to the kids fast.

I also think we'll see an increased level of intensity this year. I like it.

[video=youtube;k9nVfJeL6dA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k9nVfJeL6dA#at=71[/video]

BDC Link for Video

I just kept flashing back to DH with his hat and his stupid cocky answers to the reporters and I smile watching this.

Last edited:
Enjoy not having to decode a bunch of psychobabbel and phony intellectual psuedo spiritual crap.

Embree is pretty direct makes it easy to understand what he thinks.

I think this staff communicates well, that may be their specialty. If you don't know where you stand with any of these coaches, you are likely dense. When Block was told his practice was over, how ya think he felt? Embree said it all, they won't have the best athletes but he thinks they will have the best team. I'm good with that.

who?

As big as my man-crush is on PRich, we desperately need production from some other WR's. If PRich is all we got, that cuts down on our weapons. I hope this little tirade from Embree is enough to kick Clemons' in the ass and get him moving. It can't all be PRich.

Got back from a weekend and was bummed to see the news on Bell, but watching the direct interview responses from EB helps make up for that. Have a strong feeling that whoever is chosen to take the field for the Buffs this fall will definitely be ready to compete.

Back