What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

8/8/ Practice Report

Thanks for the updates all!

I'm wondering if any of you all have been to the walk-throughs they have listed on the practice schedule? I can't make the morning practices but would love to catch an afternoon one if I'll get to see the Buffs in action... thoughts?

mack,

The walkthroughs are closed. I could be wrong on this but pretty sure they closed to the public.

mack,

The walkthroughs are closed. I could be wrong on this but pretty sure they closed to the public.

Cool... I thought I had seen where they were a part of the public practice schedule but I guess that makes sense to keep those closed! Oh well... I guess I'm going to have to develop a cold... *sniffle*. :)

The first rule of walkthroughs is you don't talk about walkthroughs.

The second rule of walkthroughs is you don't talk about walkthroughs.

Seriously, as Heywood posted they are not open to the public, so if anyone here was in a position to be there, I doubt they would be allowed to post. Practice schedule shows which are, and are not open to the public.

Cool... I thought I had seen where they were a part of the public practice schedule but I guess that makes sense to keep those closed! Oh well... I guess I'm going to have to develop a cold... *sniffle*. :)

Allergies are a beast these days, hope you recover in a couple weeks.

Tea with honey and lemon should have that cleared up no later than 12 noon.

If you could actually go to a walk through and come up with something worthy to post, it would be unbelievable!

I think the punting has been good, but it looked poor today because the punts they ran were from the 3 yard line and perhaps the 10. The blocking wasn't there and the defense was coming at the punter big time. I'm sure Embree wants to see these kids punt under pressure.

It's going to be a lot better this year, without doubt. Might even be good!

I wasn't there, so I can't say. But Harrington not being there is only being reported on this site. Other practice reports mention him. Weird.

I wasn't there, so I can't say. But Harrington not being there is only being reported on this site. Other practice reports mention him. Weird.
He's been there i saw him walking off the field yesterday, but I haven't seen him get any reps out there.

Sherrard or Evan?

Seen Plenty of mentions about Evan but not much on Sherrard

Huh well that's good then. I've just looked all over with the DB's and haven't seen a #23 at all. And believe me I looked and looked

Thank you all. Look forward to reading these at the end of the day. Just great stuff.

Thanks for the updates. I have to spread more rep but good job. I wish I was able to go.

Sherrard Harrington has a hip (like my coachspeak? :lol:).

He's had to take it easy the past few days. AllBuffs had it right. That's why we pay our sideline reporters the big bucks. :wink2:

Back